Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

3-2 habs tonight. let's do this!

Old Post Oct-06-2011 14:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

4-1 habs! Boom!

Old Post Oct-06-2011 14:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by princesultan
3-2 habs tonight. let's do this!

Agreed...but I'll add in a shoot out

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Oct-06-2011 16:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I think that the leafs win, the parade route starts getting planned...then they won't win again until November.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Oct-06-2011 16:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

3-1 montreal
boom

Old Post Oct-06-2011 17:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Pierre Gauthier will have nightmares all season for signing a broken Markov over Hammer.

Old Post Oct-06-2011 18:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

ON VA MANQUER LES SERIES STI!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct-07-2011 16:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
I think that the leafs win, the parade route starts getting planned...then they won't win again until November.

lol at the fans going crazy outside the ACC.

As a life long Canucks fan, I'm still traumatized by the Boston raping few months ago

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Oct-07-2011 17:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Martin is such a horrible coach. Pleks does not belong on the point, and Cole does not belong on the 3rd line. Travis Moen lol.

quote:
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.

Old Post Oct-07-2011 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
Martin is such a horrible coach. Pleks does not belong on the point, and Cole does not belong on the 3rd line. Travis Moen lol.

ya wtf was that about. cole had like 14 minutes of ice time. nice way to spend big money on a 3rd liner, lol.

Old Post Oct-07-2011 17:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

not to mention he uses desharnais way too much. pk was brutal last night.

we don't have anyone that can win a face-off. give away Gomez is back

quote:

Old Post Oct-07-2011 18:09 
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

We need a defence that can "RELANCER L'ATTQUE MON ASTI"

Old Post Oct-07-2011 22:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[7Clips]Some older very easy ID's! (No. 7) [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPraying Mantis - Silence Of Being Loney [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread