Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lady2isis
tranceaddict in training

Re: Re: full sample

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
just got your message hehe. sorry i don't have a full rip of the track...just whats in the first post. i just made the sample...i don't even have the set anymore.

it's from a set sasha did in buenos aires for hernan catteneo's show i think 2004...i forget the name at the moment...i'll look it up later.

ok here it is...

April 05, 2003 - Moonpark, Beunos Aires, Argentina
Hernan Cattaneo

Sasha
08 Boomclick - Homegrown (James Zabiela Mix)
09 Sasha - Cloud Cuckoo
10 The Dirty Fours & Luke Chable - Bass Trap
11 ID (Sample)
12 The Dirty Fours - Breathless
13 Matthew Dekay - Beautiful Monday
14 Panoptic - Surface
15 Joshua Collins - Project 3 (Chris Lake Mix)
16 Stoler - 3am
17 Everyday Downers - The World (Chris Lake Mix)
18 Jas - Soul Doing Dishes (Luke Fair Mix)
19 Dream Traveler - Headpusher
20 Quivver - Daylight (Main Mix)
21 Bent - Magic Love (West London Deep Mix)
22 Steve Porter - Definite Form (Jumpin' Dub)
23 Sasha - Wavy Gravy
24 Cirque - Cirque Music Vol 3 (Dub)
25 Anarcrusan - In My Mind (Undertouch Mix)
26 Chris Lake - Santiago de Cuba
27 Uberzone & Rennie Pilgrem - Cous Cous (Royale Mix)
28 Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Slacker Mix)
29 LSG - Saviour
30 Moguai - U Know Y (Starecase Mix)
31 Junkie XL & Sasha - Breezer
32 Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Gabriel & Dresden 'South Beach Vacation' Mix)
33 Timo Maas - Unite
34 Junkie XL - Beauty Never Fades (Dub)
35 P Diddy - Lets Get Ill (Deep Dish Mix)

so, the full sample that you posted in the first post is from track 09 in this album? if yes, im gonna hunt for that track

or did i miss something along the way....?

PLUS, this THREAD is for the sample Floorfiller posted in the first post only! Please do no post your own songs to be id-ed in this same thread. it confuses people!

Old Post Jun-29-2007 10:24  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for lady2isis Click here to Send lady2isis a Private Message Visit lady2isis's homepage! Add lady2isis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nighthawk99
Junior tranceaddict

It doesn't sound like that track 9 at all

Old Post Jul-07-2007 19:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nighthawk99 Click here to Send nighthawk99 a Private Message Add nighthawk99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OxigenReleased
Senior tranceaddict

Idea

Has anyone relized that the sample is no longer hosted anywhere?

*goes to get the full set*

EDIT: My bad, i didnt checked out properly. I got to listen, it does sound like a vocal sample on the beat of another track =(

Old Post Jul-10-2007 21:12  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OxigenReleased Click here to Send OxigenReleased a Private Message Add OxigenReleased to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
insanesy5tem
tranceaddict in training

the link is dead . . . can some one post a new one so i can hear it?

thanks

Old Post Jul-27-2007 12:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for insanesy5tem Click here to Send insanesy5tem a Private Message Add insanesy5tem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dais
tranceaddict in training

Here's a new rip of the tune on permanent hosting, checkit:

* Sasha - Moonpark ID *

Old Post Jul-30-2007 02:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for dais Click here to Send dais a Private Message Visit dais's homepage! Add dais to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

[Sasha @ TRIBE - Montreal (04-10-07)]

Download (Yousendit)

Sorry for the horrid quality, wasn't in front of the both at the time.

I hope someone can ID this tune.

Old Post Oct-05-2007 16:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
carlosraul82
tranceaddict

Just a question, this isn't SASHA in the DJ Booth? Hernan Cattaneo is the DJ, right? Just to get that cleared up... And if you listen to the track, it is Mutiny's "To fly is my wish" track, just that it's remixed. You can tell as soon as Sasha stops giving the introduction, and the set begins with the hindi lyrics... followed by the original, yet muffled house track of "To fly is my wish", all Cattaneo does, is add some synth loops.......

Old Post Jan-27-2008 21:48  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for carlosraul82 Click here to Send carlosraul82 a Private Message Visit carlosraul82's homepage! Add carlosraul82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raptor89
tranceaddict in training

I have these songs, cut from mixes, but i don't know their titles. Can someone help me out?
1:
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

2:
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

THX!

Old Post Feb-13-2008 17:24  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Raptor89 Click here to Send Raptor89 a Private Message Add Raptor89 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJMenace
tranceaddict in training

I have not read through this hole post so if I am lost let me know.lol Came across a Dogzilla remix of Polaroid - So Damn beautifull. I have not heard it. Hope it helps and sorry if I repeated something someone may have say.....15 pages is alot to read through sometimes.lol

Old Post Mar-30-2008 23:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJMenace Click here to Send DJMenace a Private Message Visit DJMenace's homepage! Add DJMenace to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lizandrooo
Cacklin' like its 1999

holy shit ! still no luck !? i read the entire 15 pages thinking there would be a conclusion but no !!! it leaves me pondering !!!!! damn... like everyone that has said this... this track needs to get id`d

Old Post Jun-09-2008 03:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lizandrooo Click here to Send Lizandrooo a Private Message Add Lizandrooo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asier
tranceaddict in training

Hi. I'm finding two trance songs.
I hope trance addict people would help me with the titles because I want this two records.
Thanks!
Regards from Spain!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/16078391f0699654/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/161278881910dfe0/

Old Post Jul-31-2008 09:12  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Asier Click here to Send Asier a Private Message Visit Asier's homepage! Add Asier to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
YoraY
Supreme tranceaddict

ahh... can't somebody just talk with sasha and show him this unbelievable trade and slove it once and for all?

Old Post Aug-26-2008 02:07  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for YoraY Click here to Send YoraY a Private Message Add YoraY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJessy - Tooth Trouble: Is this the correct artist/name? [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWarp Brothers - We Will Survive [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread