Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by Pett
aw come on, whats your problem with lefty?

lol. i dunno. but everytime he is interviewed he just seems to have no personality and very snobby, higher than thou attitude.

Old Post Jun-21-2010 14:32  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
lol. i dunno. but everytime he is interviewed he just seems to have no personality and very snobby, higher than thou attitude.

I don't know about that...he seems more down to earth then Tiger and many other golfers.

As for the US Open....I think it was a perfect finish for this tournament. Like any major the course should be difficult and even par should win...which in this case it did. For Graeme McDowell to stay in control when you have Els, Mickelson and Woods right behind you is amazing.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Jun-21-2010 14:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Was fun to watch. I was waiting for a charge from either Woods, Els, Mick but none could get anything going. LOL at Dustin. That was an ultimate collapse

Old Post Jun-22-2010 01:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

So the greatest golf tournament is on this week. I love getting up early and watching The Open Championship. Was up at 4:00 am this morning so I could watch it. Daly was on fire this morning....I only hope he can keep it together for four rounds. He did well last week at the Scottish Open. Tiger is having a solid bogey free round. This is Tiger's course and I can't see any other outcome then him winning.

Old Post Jul-15-2010 11:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
This is Tiger's course and I can't see any other outcome then him winning.

Old Post Jul-15-2010 13:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shagnew13
Senior tranceaddict

Yea Tiger is doing pretty well, and I believe he should definately be close to winning it, unless he melts in the final round.

Daly is having a great round of Golf, and him too I just hope he can keep it together for another 3 rounds and doesn't melt either.

Old Post Jul-15-2010 13:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shagnew13 Click here to Send shagnew13 a Private Message Add shagnew13 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52

you don't know how much it pains me to say that

Old Post Jul-15-2010 13:57  Canada
ChemEnhanced

What a difference a day makes...Rory McILROY goes from history setter to bum. He is +7 on his round today with 4 holes left to play.

John Daly was a solid +4 today...and in the weather conditions this afternoon that is not bad.

Tiger just keeps putting in par after par.

Weir...well lets just forget he even golfs...its better that way.

And the leader...what ever his name is....I have no idea who he is and not expect him to be near the top come sunday afternoon.

Old Post Jul-16-2010 18:25  Canada
ChemEnhanced

I'm actually a little disappointed with the finish to The Open. Nobody even threatened Louis in the final round. I would have thought someone would have challenged him. The one thing that stood out to me about Louis was his driving....to be able to hit that many fairways in those conditions is amazing.

Woods was terrible with the putter all weekend...he couldn't make anything.

Well next up is the Canadian Open. I might go down Friday and check some of the action. I'm actually impressed with the golfers they were able to get to come...especially right after a major. Hopefully Weir or Ames can put something together this week. I predict a top 20 finish by Daly.

Old Post Jul-19-2010 12:07  Canada
ChemEnhanced

Wow...St. George looks to be playing fairly easy right now....I guess the greens are not as difficult as they were making them out to be.

Old Post Jul-22-2010 15:51  Canada
ChemEnhanced

This is one time I don't mind seeing ever shot from tiger....he is making me look like a pro.

Old Post Aug-05-2010 20:22  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Could be a change in the number 1 spot if things continue this way.

Old Post Aug-06-2010 03:05  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback********2002 Track Played By Tiesto*********Help ID****** [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNostrum - Trance On Ecstacy [2010]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread