Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
Originally posted by geroin

one of the biggest in 06

not sure if lawler played it but many others did

so much good music in those years.

Old Post May-02-2012 20:13  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
What about Pete Heller - Simpler? Probably my most memorable skybar experience was him dropping that one year.

it was his last song i believe the year he was going b2b with Dubfire.

Old Post May-02-2012 20:15  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Anyone know when Phase 2 will be announced?

Old Post May-02-2012 20:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by samhouse
it was his last song i believe the year he was going b2b with Dubfire.

it was Inner City - Big Fun (Simian Mobile Disco Remix)

Old Post May-02-2012 20:29  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Anyone know when Phase 2 will be announced?

apparently this week sometime. just from different posts people seem to know that benassi, tydi, sydney blu and major lazer (maybe not all 3 of them) are booked

Old Post May-02-2012 21:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

LOL Major Lazer?? Haha cool.

Old Post May-03-2012 00:57  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
What about Pete Heller - Simpler? Probably my most memorable skybar experience was him dropping that one year.

He play it at the Sundance Music Festival in Montreal and the place went off...it was crazy. I remember turning to Graham and saying this is one of those moments...moments you will remember forever.

One of my favourite party moments for sure.

Old Post May-03-2012 01:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for musicsnob_NOT Click here to Send musicsnob_NOT a Private Message Add musicsnob_NOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

sundance

ftwk

simpler + sprinklers

Old Post May-03-2012 01:18  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Re: sundance

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
ftwk

simpler + sprinklers

Damn, we've been to some good parties over the years!

Old Post May-03-2012 03:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

That was my first time at BC and I went Toronto to Montreal door to door 22hrs.

It wasn't the only time years later.... haha.

Old Post May-03-2012 04:41  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

Phase 2 coming Friday afternoon!

OS

Old Post May-04-2012 02:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

Phase 2 coming Friday afternoon!

OS

Old Post May-04-2012 02:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Trance Track Sample [2007] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNo N@me - "Technopow" (Megamind Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread