Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
smackyoface
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

And what's the deal with all the after parties (guv, fw, phoenix) having "special guests" instead of advertising the djs straight away? Is it because they're under contract with LiveNation to appear as it's their only set in Toronto to increase ticket sales?

wouldn't be surprised if thats the case. I heard a week ago that afro and kaskade are the special guests at guv on the nights they are performing at DD and i just heard from a unrelated promoter yesterday that its true. I think a lot of people would rather see some of these guys at an after party.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 18:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for smackyoface Click here to Send smackyoface a Private Message Add smackyoface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by activate
Official after party at the phoenix, with Stacey Pullen and a surprise guest or two!

Really enjoyed Stacey Pullen @ DEMF this year....

Which day, Saturday or Sunday (I'm assuming Sunday?

Old Post Jun-22-2012 20:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by activate
Official after party at the phoenix, with Stacey Pullen and a surprise guest or two!

which night?

I hope it doesnt conflict w/ Robert Babicz....cuz that'd be a tough call

Old Post Jun-22-2012 20:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by devnull
which night?

I hope it doesnt conflict w/ Robert Babicz....cuz that'd be a tough call

+1

Old Post Jun-22-2012 21:19  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jibkid
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Just finding out now that the Echo Beach Stage (Dubfire/Carlo etc) is the same stage that the Beach Parties (Art Department, Nitin etc). Kinda lame how they were presented as two different stages on the flyer which is confusing. I was hoping for long sets from the Echo Beach Stage DJs but I guess they will be crammed together between 6pm-midnight

Not true - there are 4 independent stages

All set-times for the 4 stages have now been posted on my event page if you would like to take a look please go here:

DIGITAL DREAMS SET TIMES

Old Post Jun-23-2012 16:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jibkid Click here to Send jibkid a Private Message Visit jibkid's homepage! Add jibkid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sentinal
Playing with 250

God this sounds like a clusterfuck rip off. parking $$$, no in/out, not the best line up as far as festivals go! Glad I opted out on this one. The Dj's will be on long enough to spin their personal hits, and then move on, no thanks!!!

Old Post Jun-23-2012 16:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sentinal Click here to Send Sentinal a Private Message Add Sentinal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dipsetrenegade
Junior tranceaddict

Why was BT moved to Saturday?
Ugh, I bought for Sunday to see him, C&C and Kaskade.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 19:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dipsetrenegade Click here to Send dipsetrenegade a Private Message Add dipsetrenegade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
The FW after party probably has Carlo Lio & Dubfire as a special guest. I really won't be surprised there. Considering they are closing DD on July 1.

Maro has Dubfire and Art Department back to back, so you're wrong.

Anyway, it's a festival! People complaining about "short" sets don't know the definition of a festival.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss
Maro has Dubfire and Art Department back to back, so you're wrong.

Thats a really weird combo. I would have expected Lio vs. Dubfire based on their closeness lately!

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Thats a really weird combo. I would have expected Lio vs. Dubfire based on their closeness lately!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Considering Junkies are at FW. I would expect a SCI+TEC after party with Dubfire and Carlo Lio.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ms Haus
Supreme tranceaddict

So one of my girlfriends had to cancel coming to DIgital Dreams because she couldnt get the time off work. And now needs to sell her wrist band. $135 for the 2 day regular pass. I can 1 day XPressPoste mail it if you aren't from my city. Which I know is very likely I'm from Ottawa and posting in the Toronto thread. Or I can try to meet with you at my hotel before the event. Or when I get into Toronto late next Friday whatever works best. PM me for more details if interested.

Price is moderatly negotiable. Yes I used the word moderatly I'm NOT selling for ummm..... free!!

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ms Haus Click here to Send Ms Haus a Private Message Add Ms Haus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

They did that combo during Sonar week in Barcelona and apparently it was the shit.

Carlo Lio will be at Maro too.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 01:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz Set [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSavon Feat. Andy Jay Powell - "Children Of Paradise" (DJ Shah Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread