Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > ever successfully sue anyone?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Old Post Apr-14-2013 06:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Oh it's not like I particularly care, I just think it's funny that all these people who met through the common ground of taking lots of drugs and dancing to silly electronic music now sit around and talk about correct suit etiquette, how they eat a balanced diet and use "I bet you don't even own any property" as a genuine insult.

COR theme song:

Old Post Apr-14-2013 11:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

This one seems appropriate, too:

"Tell them how my life is one big adventure..."

"Snow white pillow for my big fat head."

Old Post Apr-14-2013 11:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colonelcrisp
Isn't Batshit Crazy

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
I make more money than you and I don't own any stocks outside my 401k.

Get a fucking better job.

Making 50k in Ottawa is like making minimum wage here.

wow, nice sign above your head that says "Oh hi there, my name is pompous self serving asshole, and i like to gloat about my paycheck on the internet..."

Ive known Karim for years (since my Uni days)and while i dont agree with him on tax policies, i gotta give him credit for going and standing on his own two feet and making his own living. He comes from a good family and could have easily freeloaded if he wanted too. Its not a good idea to judge people based on their salary....... I know much happier people (and much smarter people) who live life quite happily on 30k a year.....

Thinking you need to make 6 figures plus in order to feel good about yourself tells more about the infinitely small size of your penis than it does about your social standing....

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
Yeah, I’d like to know what horrible, scarring incident in your childhood turned you into such an ignorant, intellectual-hating philistine?

Old Post Apr-15-2013 13:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for colonelcrisp Click here to Send colonelcrisp a Private Message Add colonelcrisp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

My penis is most assuredly larger than yours. Why do you think I make that much money?

Fuck you. That's my name.

Old Post Apr-15-2013 13:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colonelcrisp
Isn't Batshit Crazy

quote:
My penis is most assuredly larger than yours. Why do you think I make that much money?

Fuck you. That's my name.

well im sure that helps you out with all the men at your local bathhouse.......

congratulations on that, i'll make sure to send you some crayons...

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
Yeah, I’d like to know what horrible, scarring incident in your childhood turned you into such an ignorant, intellectual-hating philistine?

Old Post Apr-15-2013 13:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for colonelcrisp Click here to Send colonelcrisp a Private Message Add colonelcrisp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

ok................

Old Post Apr-15-2013 13:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by colonelcrisp
Its not a good idea to judge people based on their salary....... I know much happier people (and much smarter people) who live life quite happily on 30k a year.....

Thinking you need to make 6 figures plus in order to feel good about yourself tells more about the infinitely small size of your penis than it does about your social standing....

It's extremely tacky to brag about how much money you make, anyway. Who gives a fuck? How is that any indicator of a person's actual worth, or their character? If anything it shows what a massive and total douche that person is. If all you have in life to brag about is how much money you make, you're doing it wrong.

Besides, the majority of people who actually do make that much money don't talk openly about it.

Old Post Apr-15-2013 15:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

And that was another life lesson from Cunt, RN.

Old Post Apr-15-2013 15:23  Ireland
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Oh it's not like I particularly care, I just think it's funny that all these people who met through the common ground of taking lots of drugs and dancing to silly electronic music now sit around and talk about correct suit etiquette, how they eat a balanced diet and use "I bet you don't even own any property" as a genuine insult.

What's so funny about people realizing that getting fucked out of their minds and acting crazy every weekend might not be worth doing for their whole lives? If anything, good on them for having fun while they were younger and then moving on. Hell, most people on here "met" when they were college-aged, and most college kids party their asses off and then become "suits". That's just life.

Last edited by idoru on Apr-15-2013 at 15:41

Old Post Apr-15-2013 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
And that was another life lesson from Cunt, RN.

Oh, look, a broken record talking about a broken record.

Old Post Apr-15-2013 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

I'll have to side with the cunt on this one, bragging online about how much you earn is as sad as bragging about the size of your pe...

Oh wait, you did that too.

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Apr-15-2013 15:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > ever successfully sue anyone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacklookin for another ID.. pleaes help... [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU2 - "Where The Streets Have No Name" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread