Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > real trance
Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
enydo
~

Uhhhh, what the hell is going on in this thread?

Old Post Nov-13-2010 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt_Moor
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by enydo

I said natious - amber was one of the best trance tracks in 1999.

DJ rann reckons natious amber was infact a big 1998 track and not 1999.

I posted a load of tracklists from 1999 to prove it was played in 1999 by all the top DJs and thus is a 1999 classic.

He reckons because HE has a promo from 1998 that it doesnt matter that the rest of the world would have heard it first in 1999 and formed their memories of that track in 1999 during one of the best summers trance has ever known.

He has yet to post a single tracklist to backup his statement that sasha "CANED IT TO DEATH IN 1998"

Old Post Nov-13-2010 21:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt_Moor Click here to Send Matt_Moor a Private Message Add Matt_Moor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

I have no idea. It got all weird when I stated that I have a promo from 1998 for a track that was then officially released in 1999.

I can't imagine what would happen if I told him about all the other ones I have.

Old Post Nov-13-2010 21:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt_Moor
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I have no idea. It got all weird when I stated that I have a promo from 1998 for a track that was then officially released in 1999.

I can't imagine what would happen if I told him about all the other ones I have.

No you absolute cock

You said sasha caned it in 1998 and it was played out before it was even released in 1999. You havent posted one tracklist to back this up.

Yet the three biggest DJs on the planet in 1999 around the same time it was officially released started playing it in their sets.

So how was it caned to death in 1998 when there isnt a single fucking tracklist to back that up?

Old Post Nov-13-2010 21:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt_Moor Click here to Send Matt_Moor a Private Message Add Matt_Moor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Moor
Yet the three biggest DJs on the planet in 1999 around the same time it was officially released started playing it in their sets.

Official release date: 25th May 1999.

quote:

Sasha & Digweed - Live @ 1015 Folsom, Thump Radio 7th April 1999
Natious - Amber (Silk Mix)

Paul Van Dyk - Essential Mix Live @ Turnmills 4th April 1999
Hatious - Amber (White Label) (Clearly a mis spell)

Now that we all agree there was a promo available at least a full minimum two months before the official release and I have what must be a test pressing and considering in those days test pressing came out a couple of months before promos...well I think you understand now.

When I get home, I'll post a pic up of the early ORGINAL MIX promo (not the "silk mix" that is in these sets (but only if you promise that you won't get jealous?)

Old Post Nov-13-2010 22:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt_Moor
Senior tranceaddict

Why your going on about a promo it has bugger all to do with my question which i shall repeat for the 4th time now.........

Where are the track lists which prove your claim that this track was, and i quote, "played to death in 1998"?

Old Post Nov-13-2010 23:48  United Kingdom
enydo
~

Is every set ever played available online in tracklist form?

Old Post Nov-13-2010 23:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt_Moor
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Is every set ever played available online in tracklist form?

Well if the track was "played to death" you would safely say that the track would show up on at least ONE sasha tracklist from 1998, which it does not.

Yet the track shows up on 15+ track lists from 1999, including a Sasha Global Underground Comp.

Old Post Nov-13-2010 23:58  United Kingdom
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Go ahead and get lost in this one.

Old Post Nov-14-2010 02:19  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
floyd741
addict

quote:
Where are the track lists which prove your claim that this track was, and i quote, "played to death in 1998"?

He clearly has none, so just stop with the hostility. There's absolutely no reason to get this fussy about some minor detail on an online forum.

/wishiwereamod

Last edited by floyd741 on Nov-14-2010 at 05:55

Old Post Nov-14-2010 05:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for floyd741 Click here to Send floyd741 a Private Message Add floyd741 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceStation
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Nov-14-2010 07:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceStation Click here to Send TranceStation a Private Message Add TranceStation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ellusion
Senior tranceaddict

Nice

Phoenix 2007

Old Post Nov-14-2010 07:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ellusion Click here to Send ellusion a Private Message Add ellusion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > real trance
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackvery cool ID's from carl cox sets! part 4 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGabriele D'Andrea - "Morning Light" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread