Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Steve Aoki's DJ Rider
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ReclusNdangrmnt
Platipus Addict

Steve Aoki's DJ Rider

http://www.harderbloggerfaster.com/...rider-unveiled/

I fully 'd

Old Post Jun-19-2012 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ReclusNdangrmnt Click here to Send ReclusNdangrmnt a Private Message Visit ReclusNdangrmnt's homepage! Add ReclusNdangrmnt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

"1 black table skirt that will reach all the way to the floor"

^^^ something to duck behind when ingesting chemicals lol

btw, who the fuck is Steve Aoki. After reading that rider, I'd be inclined to piss on his forehead to demonstrate my disrespect.

Last edited by DanceFloorPoet on Jun-19-2012 at 22:19

Old Post Jun-19-2012 22:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Terrence Parker

Old Post Jun-19-2012 23:59  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Terrence Parker Click here to Send Terrence Parker a Private Message Add Terrence Parker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

I've seen some tech riders of some famous rock bands, including Motley Crue's, which was much more ridiculous then this list.

Old Post Jun-20-2012 00:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

oh yeah gimme all of that

Old Post Jun-20-2012 01:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

pretty normal if you ask me... apart from the cake and dingie everything is standard for an act the cost of his with a crew

Old Post Jun-20-2012 01:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

I'm surprised they only ask for 1/8

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jun-20-2012 03:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
freakster
Supreme tranceaddict

can someone please explain:

6 pairs mens underwear (briefs)
6 pairs mens underwear (crew style)

Old Post Jun-20-2012 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for freakster Click here to Send freakster a Private Message Add freakster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

You need than many when you're that full of shit.

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Jun-20-2012 18:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tazershock
tranceaddict in training

Smile Tongue

Old Post Jun-20-2012 19:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tazershock Click here to Send Tazershock a Private Message Add Tazershock to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

I love this part:

quote:
$100 cash dinner buyout OR promoter paid for dinner (restaurants should be organic based (?) serving local foods, grass-fed meat, non-refined sugars, non-bleached flours, etc)

and then, two items down:
quote:
1 Large Cheese Pizza

Old Post Jun-20-2012 19:51  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

the pizza is for after he smokes the 1/8 of grass

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jun-20-2012 20:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Steve Aoki's DJ Rider
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOnly two words... what song :( [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFace 2 Phase - "The Call" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread