Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renzo
where am i

Crouch got tossed.

Big loss for the Spurs.

Last edited by Renzo on Apr-14-2011 at 23:36

Old Post Apr-05-2011 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

yeah that part where they chased the ball around with no action for 90 minutes was intense

Old Post Apr-05-2011 19:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Worst Italian ever

Old Post Apr-05-2011 19:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I'm only Italian when it suits me cholo, football is like curling except the athletes drive nicer cars and are married to chicks that weigh less than them.

Old Post Apr-05-2011 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Inter is getting spanked.

Old Post Apr-05-2011 20:34 
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Inter is getting spanked.

Worst Italians ever.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-05-2011 20:35  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

They gave up.

Old Post Apr-05-2011 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adamo
womp womp

jesus jay...you've lost my e-respect with those comments...yeah hockeys so much better dump the puck and chase it into the corner with 4 guys fisting for the puck between their feet then get into a fistfight.

Todays games were incredible 4-0 and 5-2 with amazing goals and great action from both games. Something tells me your not fully wop, prolly half jew.

Old Post Apr-05-2011 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Adamo Click here to Send Adamo a Private Message Add Adamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Question for those of you who watched the games: The games run at the same time, correct? So do you watch both at the same time, or watch one and follow the scoreline of the other, or what? I watch the games on FSN here and they air them back to back. I like it this way, but if I make the mistake of jumping online between the two games the second is often spoiled for me.
I found this thread at halftime of the Inter - Schalke game

Anyway, I wasn't able to watch all of the Madrid game - just the first 20 minutes or so...by the time I left Spurs already seemed doomed.

I really enjoyed watching Schalke pummel Inter, though. I've always enjoyed watching Inter lose. Some part of me detests Italian soccer. The only team I ever really followed when I was younger was Barca, and I still consider myself part of their (bandwagon) fan-base. Tomorrow should be fun

Old Post Apr-06-2011 00:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

You have to pick one game and catch the highlights of the other. Since I don't have satellite TV I have to go to the pub to watch a match, and that always means you end up watching whichever match features an English team. This can be really annoying when the televised game is some ditchwater 0-0 between Chelsea and Copenhagen when Bayern and Inter are playing out a 3-2 classic in the other match.

Tonight was a similar situation. Yeah, we got four goals in the Madrid game, but Inter - Schalke looked like an all-time classic from the way the goal updates kept popping up. I did catch five minutes of highlights before leaving though. Stankovich's volley was pretty incredible - he did something last season in Serie A, as I recall.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-06-2011 00:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

you switch between two channels,

the spurs were terrible today. nevermind the refs decisions.

Old Post Apr-06-2011 00:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
nevermind the refs decisions.

what are you referring to here? to send off the spurs player early in the game? I missed the tackle that lead to that, but heard the announcers say that "[the ref] really had no other option. [the guy who got sent off] made it too easy"

The games later today should be great. I just realized that Madrid and Barca could very well meet in the semis...won't that be somethin'....

Old Post Apr-06-2011 07:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthis track is from ron van den Beuken 2005 set please help me id this song [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - "Out Of Control" (Back For More) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread