Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > The West Coast Forum is Dead
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
The West Coast Forum is Dead

Figured I'd post this since these kinds of threads seem to be the only topics of discussion.

Maybe we should bring the good ol'

"Whats your favorite color/song/vacation?" type posts.

Anyways...

Fuck you guys!

Old Post Mar-01-2014 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

A/S/L

Old Post Mar-01-2014 01:27  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

We need some epic hot chicks with douchebag threads or something of that caliber. The OG's don't really come here to debate the DJ mag top 100 poll anymore, we would rather get a giggle at a guido's expense.

Old Post Mar-01-2014 01:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I honestly think it's because of how saturated the forum is with crappy event threads. There should be a calendar thread and that's it - event threads maybe only if the interest is obvious. If nobody is posting in the thread, we don't need it...

Old Post Mar-01-2014 02:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Anybody going out for Tenaglia btw?

Old Post Mar-01-2014 02:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

Need more "washer" threads too. And The hot chicks with duece bags was the best ever. Even part 2 was awesome

Old Post Mar-01-2014 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
Anybody going out for Tenaglia btw?

hell mutha fucking YEAH!!!

Old Post Mar-01-2014 04:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

Need moar threadz period...

Old Post Mar-01-2014 06:16  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
henryv
Henry De Villon

I'm in!

Old Post Mar-01-2014 14:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Direct
I invented the pushup

Have any of you guys ever met and smashed a chick from POF?

This chick wants to meet sometime and give me a blowjob.

Last edited by Direct on Mar-01-2014 at 16:07

Old Post Mar-01-2014 16:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Direct Click here to Send Direct a Private Message Add Direct to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by Direct
Have any of you guys ever met and smashed a chick from POF?

This chick wants to meet sometime and give me a blowjob.

Ugh....you sure you weren't on backpage?

Old Post Mar-01-2014 21:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Direct
I invented the pushup

Hey Mar what would you rather have a gay son or a slut daughter?

Old Post Mar-02-2014 00:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Direct Click here to Send Direct a Private Message Add Direct to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > The West Coast Forum is Dead
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Guetta Played it!! [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAscension - "For A Lifetime" (Ascension Dub) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread