Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

PSYYYYYYYCHED!!!

Fist teaser trailer here http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3119422489

I can't believe I have to wait a year for this

Old Post Jul-19-2011 17:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Other than Christian Bale's annoying voice change when he was Batman, I really enjoyed the last one and am looking forward to this as well. I usually really hate this type of movie too.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Jul-19-2011 17:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

His Batman voice is the one thing I could do without as well. I mean, if he can figure out a way to turn every cell phone in the city into a sonar device, why can't he come up with a simple digital voice alteration unit?

Old Post Jul-19-2011 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
His Batman voice is the one thing I could do without as well. I mean, if he can figure out a way to turn every cell phone in the city into a sonar device, why can't he come up with a simple digital voice alteration unit?

I think darth batman would be more hated than his "i'm taking a shit' voice.

Old Post Jul-20-2011 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

The "Bat-voice" will likely be toned down in this one, more like Batman Begins. They digitally altered it in the last one to make it raspier/deeper and that backfired, cause it was pretty much the #1 complaint.

Anyway, I'm PSYCHED for this movie, Batman has always been my favorite comic book hero and this film series has been fucking amazing so far.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Jul-20-2011 00:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Yeah, I'm pretty amped for this. The last one was great.

Old Post Jul-20-2011 00:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

AS LONG AS THE JOKERS IN IT IMA BE REAL EXCITED!

Old Post Jul-20-2011 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
AS LONG AS THE JOKERS IN IT IMA BE REAL EXCITED!

Will Smith is playing the joker. Should be the performance of his career, IMO.

Old Post Jul-20-2011 00:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knowhope
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
Other than Christian Bale's annoying voice change when he was Batman, I really enjoyed the last one and am looking forward to this as well. I usually really hate this type of movie too.
I thought i was the only one who noticed this.
awful voice imo, i thought he was using a special bat-voice. srsly.

Chris Nolan's version of Batman intrigues me. No more of the funny shit, unlike the rest of the batman with Val Kilmer, George Clooney, etc. This one is raw and we see Batman suffering instead of being the invincible billionaire working by day and fighting by night.
His espresso bill must be in the 5 figures.

Old Post Jul-20-2011 00:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for knowhope Click here to Send knowhope a Private Message Add knowhope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Will def watch in theaters. Pity the main villains couldn't have been Harley Quinn or The Riddler. I was excited to hear that Johnny Depp was going to be cast as the Riddler, and then it turned out to be only a rumor. Ah well.

EDIT: Just noticed that Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are in the cast. I wonder what characters they'll be playing.

Old Post Jul-20-2011 03:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

Marion Cotillard is playing a Wayne Enterprises employee, but I have a hunch she's going to end up being Talia Al Ghul and Bane is going to be part of the League of Shadows somehow.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Jul-20-2011 04:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I'll see it, but I thought the Dark Knight went on too long and Nolan usually tries too hard in his movies.

Old Post Jul-20-2011 04:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld JoC set on ETN [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmarc van linden - forbidden love [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread