Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYTA Local DJ's Radioshow/Live Set/Podcast Thread
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RoryJames
thisistheturningpoint.com

August 2010 Promo

Hey guys a little late but here it is:

A whole slew of excellent releases for this past month of August._ A rather moody compilation, as if the genre isnt moody enough!_ Anhken kicks off the mix with some neverending gloomy pads with 'Vorbis' followed by a beautiful prog remix from Sovve, which is one my favorites out of this set. _ For those that don't know, Sovve is among the few female producers of EDM, who makes amazing dark progressive under Bonzai and its sublabels, so definitely check her out. Further down the line of great music we lift it up high reaching a certain 'Altitude' with a Ben Nicky and Mark Eteson collab. An excellent_ release on PVD's Vandit label, this track is a beautiful emo trancer containing an older sound with an updated feel. The melody will indeed take you back to those memorable feelings. Activa brings back his alter ego 'Substate' with an amazing tough trancer on his brand new 'Borderline' label. What can I say I am a sucker for basslines, and the bass in 'Future History' displays Activa's raw talent for a tight ass bassline! As for classics I got a couple of the best ever to hit the genre - one by Kyau vs Albert now known as Kyau & Albert, and another by the late great Webster brothers under their name 'Transa', a duo who were one of my hugest influences to start producing!_ This is surely a mix you do not want to miss!

Download RoryJames August 2010 Promo

1. Anhken - Vorbis (2010 Fraction Records)
2. Liquid Nations - Ride (Sovve Deep Mix) (2010 Nemesis Recordings)
3. Timewave - Air Dancer (2010 Mistiquemusic)
4. Dave Horne - For So Long (2010 Alter Ego Pure)
5. Temp Giusto - Flamingo (DJ Eco Remix) (2010 Echelon)
6. Kyau vs. Albert - Velvet Morning (Mirco De Govia Remix) (2004 Anjunabeats)
7. Ben Nicky & Mark Eteson - Altitude (2010 Vandit)
8. ReOrder & Dave Deen - Pure (Kaimo K Remix) (2010 Silent Shore)
9. Mark Leanings - Never Mind (2010 2 Play Records)
10. Marcos - Future History (Substate Remix) (2010 Borderline)
11. Tiesto - Sparkles (Transa Remix) (2000 Nebula)
12. Garry Heaney - Zegema Beach (2010 Liquid Recordings)
13. ReOrder Feat. Stine Grove - Biscay Bay (Ferry Tayle Neverending Story Dub) (2010 Perceptive Recordings)

Enjoy!

Twitter

Old Post Sep-05-2010 15:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for RoryJames Click here to Send RoryJames a Private Message Visit RoryJames's homepage! Add RoryJames to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

Monday Jams Mix that I did a few weeks ago

This mix features funk, disco, and deep house sounds.

Hope you enjoy it!

PATRICK BARRY - MONDAY JAMS
Monday Jams Mix 8.9.10 by Patrick Barry

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Sep-07-2010 00:12  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cezamaze
tranceaddict

Ceaz Amaze Transation 03 September 2 2010

Ceaz Amaze Transation 03 September 2 2010 Track List

1)Lost Stories Pres.Prayag & Rishab-Ashna-Intro Mix
2)M.I.K.E.-Unity-Original Mix
3)Solis-Believe me-Thomas Datt
4)Oliver Brooks-With You-Original Mix
5)The Enlightment-Heat-Original Mix
6)Andy tau-Static-Sonic Elements Rmx
7)Activa-Dont leave me-Club Edit
8)Staurt Donaghy-Rapture-Original Mix
9)Filo & Peri Ft.Linnea Handberg-Let You Know-Vocal Mix
10)Darren Tates-Echoes-Original Mix
11)Solar Energy-Frozen River-Original Mix
12)George Acosta Ft.Terry B-there's Something about You-Ceaz Amaze Special Edit

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

http://www.facebook.com/CeazAmaze
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_132570343479288&ap=1#!/home.php?sk=group_132570343479288&ap=1

Old Post Sep-07-2010 02:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for cezamaze Click here to Send cezamaze a Private Message Visit cezamaze's homepage! Add cezamaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

quote:
Originally posted by GUBostonDubs

I dig it! Downloading

Old Post Sep-07-2010 02:36  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

quote:
Originally posted by Stassi
I dig it! Downloading

Thanks man!

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Sep-07-2010 10:06  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Goochman
Supreme tranceaddict

Mike Guccione - Good Morning, September (End of Summer Chillout Mix)

Well folks, it's been a hot summer. Here we are in September and the days are getting shorter, Labor day is now a memory, and it's time to break out the hoodies at night. I've put together a mix to help ease the transition from Summer to Fall...a Summer wind-down if you will. It starts out as a chill-out mix but it picks up in the 2nd half. It's got a solid groove from start to finish and I'm really happy with how it came out. As you listen, you may also notice that there are some tracks pitched way slower than their original recording. It really gives the track a different feel and fits nicely with the mood of the mix. In addition, I did something I don't usually do and that's use 2 different mixes of the same track. There are some really fun samples towards the end as well. Ok, enough hype. You'll just have to check it out for yourself. The download link is below. As usual, feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Mike Guccione - Good Morning, September
BPM: 113
Length: 53:16

Here is the Tracklist:

1) The KDMS - High Wire (D-Pulse Remix)
2) 6th Borough Project - Hang On
3) Goloka - Thinking About You (Keeko Rework)
4) Latenta Project - Only One Life
5) 6th Borough Project - Just a Memory
6) Add2Basket & Interplay - Summer Is Back (Claes Rosen Remix)
7) Latenta Project - Only One Life (Dana Bergquist & Peder G Remix)
8) Albin Myers - Times Like These (EDX's ReDub)
9) Claes Rosen - Boogiedancing in the Moonlight Breeze

Click Here to Listen or Download on Soundcloud

Old Post Sep-08-2010 18:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Goochman Click here to Send Goochman a Private Message Add Goochman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mfelner29
This is Sparta!

Massive Event Podcast with Filo & Peri and DJ Kaeno

Subscribe and enjoy!

Click Here

Old Post Sep-10-2010 04:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mfelner29 Click here to Send mfelner29 a Private Message Add mfelner29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

Re: Mike Guccione - Good Morning, September (End of Summer Chillout Mix)

quote:
Originally posted by Goochman
Well folks, it's been a hot summer. Here we are in September and the days are getting shorter, Labor day is now a memory, and it's time to break out the hoodies at night. I've put together a mix to help ease the transition from Summer to Fall...a Summer wind-down if you will. It starts out as a chill-out mix but it picks up in the 2nd half. It's got a solid groove from start to finish and I'm really happy with how it came out. As you listen, you may also notice that there are some tracks pitched way slower than their original recording. It really gives the track a different feel and fits nicely with the mood of the mix. In addition, I did something I don't usually do and that's use 2 different mixes of the same track. There are some really fun samples towards the end as well. Ok, enough hype. You'll just have to check it out for yourself. The download link is below. As usual, feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Mike Guccione - Good Morning, September
BPM: 113
Length: 53:16

Here is the Tracklist:

1) The KDMS - High Wire (D-Pulse Remix)
2) 6th Borough Project - Hang On
3) Goloka - Thinking About You (Keeko Rework)
4) Latenta Project - Only One Life
5) 6th Borough Project - Just a Memory
6) Add2Basket & Interplay - Summer Is Back (Claes Rosen Remix)
7) Latenta Project - Only One Life (Dana Bergquist & Peder G Remix)
8) Albin Myers - Times Like These (EDX's ReDub)
9) Claes Rosen - Boogiedancing in the Moonlight Breeze

Click Here to Listen or Download on Soundcloud

You know I like this

Old Post Sep-17-2010 00:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gmoney44
F Bitches..Get $

Gerard Lavelle & Danny Heff Sept 2010 Promo Mix

1. James Horner - I See You (Theme From Avatar) (Cosmic Gate Remix)
2. TyDi feat. Tania Zygar - Vanilla (Original Mix)
3. Who.Is - We.Are
4. Arnej - The Strings That Bind Us (Original Mix)
5. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum (Ben Gold Remix)
6. Richard Durand - Into Something (Fall Down Mix)
7. Nic Chagall vs Gareth Emery - More Than You Need (Daniel Kandi Mashup)
8. DJ Eco - People (Rafael Frost Remix)
9. Gareth Emery feat. Lucy Saunders - Sanctuary (Sean Tyas Remix)
10. Vengeance - Temptation (Denga & Manus Remix)

http://soundcloud.com/danny-heff/ge...f-sept-2010-mix

Gerard Lavelle February 2013 Promo

Old Post Sep-17-2010 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gmoney44 Click here to Send gmoney44 a Private Message Visit gmoney44's homepage! Add gmoney44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djwk
Junior tranceaddict

DJ White Knight's Fall Mix On 103.5 FM WKTU NYC

code:
Playlist: 1)Aled Mann vs Eighty $ix 2)Alex Bartlett & Dyor vs Dennis $heperd 3)Arnej vs $uper8 & Tab 4)Ronski $peed vs Yuri Kane 5)Cassandra Fox vs Dance 2 Trance 6)Fine$ky vs Chephren Blake 7)$uper8 And Tab vs Armin Van Buuren 8)Bjork vs Daniel Kandi 9)Giuseppe Ottaviani vs John A$kew

Can some kind moderator please move this to the "radioshow" section as that is where I believe this should be. I am sorry for the error and thank you in advance.

Last edited by djwk on Sep-18-2010 at 11:01

Old Post Sep-18-2010 09:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djwk Click here to Send djwk a Private Message Visit djwk's homepage! Add djwk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames

Hey guys just upped a new mix for September:

Top notch tunes on both the Progressive and Trance ends for this month of September 2010! Starting off with a bit of an older track from Airwave under his 'Planisphere' alias, 'Conundrum' sets the perfect mood for things to come. Some excellent progressive from names like Timewave and Quintax, lead up to the streamlined sounds of 'Protoculture', with his remix of 'Dream On' by Jason Van Wyk. Protoculture is def one of my favorite producers on the scene so def check out track 6! And what can I say? Datt is back! First with his single 'Phoenix Burn' on Discover Records, and now with a superb remix of Solis' 'Belive Me' on Infrasonic recordings which is the turning point of the mix. As for classics, we have 2 of the best ever at tracks 9 and 10 by Ronski Speed and Mattie Laamanen. Hiroyuki ODA's drivin bassline in "Oceanic' opens up the doors for John Askews 'To The Floor', a hard hitting melodic tech trance banger!! Finally, to close things out, a nice chill trancer from Ex-Driver with his remix of 'Let's Go'.

Download RoryJames September 2010 Promo

1. DPP - Conundrum (Planisphere Remix) (2007 Green Martian)
2. Incolumis - Sateliite (2010 JOOF)
3. Quintax - Perspectus (2010 Mistiquemusic)
4. Solex - The Other 31 Days (Timewave Remix) (2010 Mistiquemusic)
5. Alexander Xendzov ft Stine Grove - Homeward Train (Undersky Remix) (2010 Redux Recordings)
6. Jason Van Wyk - Dream On (Protoculture Remix) (2010 First State Music)
7. Solis - Believe Me (Thomas Datt Remix) (2010 Infrasonic Recordings)
8. Hodel & JP Bates - Nowhere (2010 Perceptive Recordings)
9. Aly & Fila - Eye Of Horus (Ronski Speed Remix) (2003 Euphonic)
10. Mattie Laamanen - Flakes (2003 Tsunami)
11. Hiroyuki ODA - Oceanic (2010 Otographic Music)
12. John Askew - To The Floor (2010 Subculture)
13. Noel Gitman ft. N. Podolskaya - Let's Go (Ex-Driver Dub) (2010 DFR Recordings)

Enjoy!!

Twitter

Last edited by RoryJames on Oct-02-2010 at 20:12

Old Post Sep-24-2010 22:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for RoryJames Click here to Send RoryJames a Private Message Visit RoryJames's homepage! Add RoryJames to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoryJames

Live @ Pacha NYC (Basement) 9.24.2010

Hey guys I got a chance to record my set from Friday night @ Pacha. I used a field recorder to get that real dirty, gritty, 'live' sound which I happen to love, especially when it comes to a DJ mix. It really creates an idea in your head of what it might have actually been like if you were there, and if you were there, now you can relive it! For those that didnt attend, I had to follow a hip hop act so there are some really funny comments in the beginning. As for the mix, I played all progressive and even threw a little tech-progressive in there, as I was opening things up for Frank Chiarello & Wayde Rafnel. Below is the link to download and the tracklist, so hope you guys enjoy!!

Download RoryJames Live @ Pacha NYC (Basement) 9/24/10

1) Airwave - Urban Touareg (Sovve Deep Mix) (2009 Bonzai)
2) Sovve - Rising (2009 Bonzai)
3) Jerome Sydenham - The Scavenger (2010 Drumcode)
4) Incolumis - Satellite (2010 JOOF)
5) Timewave - Upper (2010 Mistiquemusic)
6) Anhken - Vorbis (2010 Fraction Records)
7) Liquid Nations - Ride (Sovve Deep Mix) (2010 Nemesis)
8) Timewave - Air Dancer (2010 Mistiquemusic)
9) Rex Mundi - Opera Of Northern Ocean (2010 Coldharbour)
10) Quintax - Perspectus (2010 Mistiquemusic)
11) Solex - The Other 31 Days (Timewave Remix) (2010 Mistiquemusic)

Twitter

Old Post Sep-28-2010 00:47 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYTA Local DJ's Radioshow/Live Set/Podcast Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKiller track sounds similar to Klaas style [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNatious - Amber [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread