Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chaska
Techno Addict

Get on it already! Everyone's already booked their rooms. Who are you going with?

Old Post Dec-27-2011 21:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
Get on it already! Everyone's already booked their rooms. Who are you going with?

Shit, I haven't even looked at rooms. I'll prob gonna end up going with my friend steve and his girl. I'm gonna talk to him this weekend.

Old Post Dec-27-2011 21:08  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Shit, I haven't even looked at rooms. I'll prob gonna end up going with my friend steve and his girl. I'm gonna talk to him this weekend.

xpander and I booked suites @ the Atheneum for $200/night, edubbz and magocbluestar80 are staying with me Get a room @ the Atheneum!

Lounger, are you going to stay with us?? I'm counting you in.

Old Post Dec-27-2011 21:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
xpander and I booked suites @ the Atheneum for $200/night, edubbz and magocbluestar80 are staying with me Get a room @ the Atheneum!

Thanks for the headsup.

So you're splitting 1 suite/3 people? That is a pretty good deal.

Old Post Dec-27-2011 21:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Thanks for the headsup.

You don't really need the room to yourself, I slept about 8 hours during the whole weekend this year and me and 3 friends basically slept in shifts, lol, barely saw them too. You mainly need the shower, storage for your shit and a place to take a nap, no need to splurge on it.

Old Post Dec-27-2011 21:43  United States
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Thanks for the headsup.

I am sharing room with Disturbed and 2 others so it comes out to $235 per person. We are arriving friday evening and checking out tuesday afternoon if we can make it one piece ;-)

Old Post Dec-27-2011 22:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I am sharing room with Disturbed and 2 others so it comes out to $235 per person. We are arriving friday evening and checking out tuesday afternoon if we can make it one piece ;-)

You'll be fiiiiiiiine!

Old Post Dec-27-2011 22:04  United States
lounger540
Techno Supreme

quote:

Yes, I'm counting on you!

Old Post Dec-28-2011 00:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
Yes, I'm counting on you!

Done

Old Post Dec-28-2011 00:32  United States
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

ohh YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

power naps are def necessary to get you through all the shenanigans- if its in the afternoon, midnight or for the early morning jump off...it helps!

Old Post Dec-28-2011 16:13  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

Yo Seb hit me up man. I have someone that booked a room @ Atheneum.

Old Post Dec-29-2011 00:09  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
Yo Seb hit me up man. I have someone that booked a room @ Atheneum.

Gabe, are you coming too?!

Old Post Dec-29-2011 00:14  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacknu disco track ID [2015] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSander Kleinberg - Venus & Mars [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread