Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

might as well slip in a long-term update

still love them

they still sound amazing

that is all, you can now go about your business

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post Sep-08-2007 21:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djtrinity
....i have nothing to say

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Morello
might as well slip in a long-term update

still love them

they still sound amazing

that is all, you can now go about your business

x 2 my are still going for almost 10 years now and still lov'm

Old Post Sep-08-2007 22:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djtrinity Click here to Send djtrinity a Private Message Visit djtrinity's homepage! Add djtrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

The cord on my 1st pair has finally broken near the jack, the wire is still there but the rubber sleev has ripped all the way around. Ahh, time for a new pair

Old Post Sep-08-2007 23:22  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ô§§|E
Supreme tranceaddict

Seeing there seems to be plenty of feedback in here about great headphones, and Im thinking of buying a pair of 7506's, however, has anyone used the Sony MDR-V900HD headphones?

Currently I use the MDR-V700s, though I'm looking to change

Old Post Sep-09-2007 03:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ô§§|E Click here to Send ô§§|E a Private Message Add ô§§|E to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wesleysnipez
Senior tranceaddict

I used both 7506's and SENNHEISER HD 280PRO and usually use 7506's more since got 3 pairs of both at the house. 7506's I have I use in the club all the time since in my locker at the club I 2 pairs 1 I use and other as back up in case if on I using on stage break or get wore out.

Old Post Sep-09-2007 03:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wesleysnipez Click here to Send wesleysnipez a Private Message Add wesleysnipez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrnasty1
Suspended User

the headphones are fine, the dynamic range is 10- 20 Khz not bad but the 7506 HD's are better

Old Post Sep-09-2007 05:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrnasty1 Click here to Send mrnasty1 a Private Message Add mrnasty1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tvmann
Supreme tranceaddict

Is the sound quality with 7506 better than HD280? (I have HD280)

quote:
Originally posted by wesleysnipez
I used both 7506's and SENNHEISER HD 280PRO and usually use 7506's more since got 3 pairs of both at the house. 7506's I have I use in the club all the time since in my locker at the club I 2 pairs 1 I use and other as back up in case if on I using on stage break or get wore out.

Old Post Sep-11-2007 04:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for tvmann Click here to Send tvmann a Private Message Add tvmann to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by tvmann
Is the sound quality with 7506 better than HD280? (I have HD280)

I'd say no. I've used HD280 once though. Didn't find it that much of a difference however

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Sep-11-2007 15:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Existo22
Suspended User

These headphones have been a studio standard for years!

Old Post Sep-12-2007 00:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Existo22 Click here to Send Existo22 a Private Message Add Existo22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

quote:
Originally posted by Existo22
These headphones have been a studio standard for years!

20+ years to be exact

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post Sep-12-2007 02:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epdarks
mnb4fl

FWIW, got these things nearly 6 months ago... love them to death. I have travelled with them on plane, car, boat, whatever. They get a lot of use... still bulletproof. I dropped them 6 feet from the top of my dresser onto a wood floor, no noticeable damage.

Old Post Sep-12-2007 03:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for epdarks Click here to Send epdarks a Private Message Visit epdarks's homepage! Add epdarks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
<tuss>
trance plant.

the first pair i bought about 6 months ago crapped out about a month into use, no idea why. the right ear just totally cut out one day, and the left ear lost about half of it's output. however, i got a brand new pair within 2 weeks under warranty and they have'nt failed once, damn good headphones, no doubt about it!

Old Post Sep-12-2007 03:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for <tuss> Click here to Send <tuss> a Private Message Visit <tuss>'s homepage! Add <tuss> to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColdplay - God put an smile upon your face (Unknown Remix) [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiësto - "Coming Home" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread