Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
skip
a.k.a. skip2

got mine today. i've only listened to a couple tunes with them so far, so it's not like they've broken in properly yet, but so far i'm digging these. they're comfy as fuck at least. will give a better opinion later when i've had enough time with them.

Get Dropbox, with 250 MB extra space!

Old Post Nov-01-2006 21:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for skip Click here to Send skip a Private Message Add skip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gluegun
Headphone Addict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_palm
i want these headsets but its kinda hard get the right deal for me.
live in norway. outside EU.

If you live in Norway, get some headphones by Ultrasone, Sennheiser, or Beyerdynamic. Each of those guys has some decent DJ headphones...

Old Post Nov-01-2006 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Gluegun Click here to Send Gluegun a Private Message Add Gluegun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Events@Spec
Senior tranceaddict

I dislike my V700's for mixing. The bass is very powerful and often drowns out the rest of the song and creates too much pressure on your earsm, making them hurt.

I might have to get some 7506's

Old Post Nov-02-2006 00:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Events@Spec Click here to Send Events@Spec a Private Message Add Events@Spec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
skip
a.k.a. skip2

so far the sound is great and they're still the most comfortable cans i've used. the sound isolation could be better though. especially as i'm used to the isolation of the sennheiser hd280pro. oh well, i guess you can't have everything.

Get Dropbox, with 250 MB extra space!

Old Post Nov-03-2006 17:52  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for skip Click here to Send skip a Private Message Add skip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

Exactly how do they compete against the HD-25's?

Getting me new headphones along with the X:3D this Christmas and was wondering which I should go for.

Heard the Ultrasone were a pretty good buy aswell.

Old Post Nov-03-2006 18:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rick D
Resident London Hater

my 7505's broke over the weekend, so i've switched to my 7506's. Must say they feel so much niceer around my ears. The only thing I dont like about them is they don't swivel, so I find it hard to cup one earphone between my ear and shoulder, anyone got any tips for how to overcome this?

Check out my latest mixes

Old Post Nov-03-2006 18:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rick D Click here to Send Rick D a Private Message Visit Rick D's homepage! Add Rick D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IgnazZio
El Toro.

I have this one as well, also very happy with them, after 1 year of using it

Old Post Nov-03-2006 19:18  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for IgnazZio Click here to Send IgnazZio a Private Message Add IgnazZio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Glassball
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by moondog
The only thing I dont like about them is they don't swivel, so I find it hard to cup one earphone between my ear and shoulder, anyone got any tips for how to overcome this?

I don't own these but I was wondering the same thing.

Monthly psytrance mixes on www.DI.fm - First Thursday of every month.

Old Post Nov-03-2006 22:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Glassball Click here to Send Glassball a Private Message Visit Glassball's homepage! Add Glassball to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Nutter
........... I got nothing

Can't you just twist them on your head so one can is over an ear and the opposite is sitting behind the ear? Thats what i do, no need to cup it against your shoulder theres enough spring in the headband to hold it there really securely.

Old Post Nov-04-2006 07:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Nutter Click here to Send Trance Nutter a Private Message Add Trance Nutter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by Trance Nutter
Can't you just twist them on your head so one can is over an ear and the opposite is sitting behind the ear? Thats what i do, no need to cup it against your shoulder theres enough spring in the headband to hold it there really securely.

+1 thats the easiest way to use them.

Old Post Nov-05-2006 00:34  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mmanu
Green Pea

Ordered these today...

"Wrong speed, we've got it on the wrong speed. For those of you who are recovering from a hangover, that's gonna sound just right. "
- Robin Williams

Old Post Nov-05-2006 04:17  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Mmanu Click here to Send Mmanu a Private Message Add Mmanu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

to kick the focus back in the right place

plus i figure this is good info to know

in a side by side comparison, my 7506's sounded a bit more defined and crisper than j:/digital's v6's

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post Nov-09-2006 21:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrancey tune prog tune [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThee Maddkatt Courtship - "Welcome 2 Thee Lite" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread