Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Locals at Ezoo?
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cr24
tranceaddict

https://soundcloud.com/magnosis

He's got support from Lyctum too. I'm pretty good friends with him he's a stand-up dude from North Jersey.

Old Post Apr-28-2014 17:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

quote:
Originally posted by cr24

He's got support from Lyctum too. I'm pretty good friends with him he's a stand-up dude from North Jersey.

gotcha! thanks!!! updated on front page....im personally looking forward to listening, since hes totally new to me.

SEE....win win win!! hahaha

Old Post Apr-28-2014 18:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

quote:
Originally posted by hellosam
I would except i dont want to leave anyone out.

I would like to update the petition to add the option to list who people want....I asked before, if anyone thought it was a good idea. No one answered hahhaha So I figured maybe not a good idea

You think i should?

I also keep asking people to list who they want, so i can update my list here (and my personal list) and not many people have anyone else to add, nor has anyone included twitter, ect.)

Also....many artists are sharing, not sure why their name has to be listed to be sharing. Are there people who care not to share until their name is specifically listed? That seems odd to me.

it's not so much that artists can't share until their names are on it, just that the few people paying attention to their posts will have more reason to sign the petition if they see they're on the list.

i know you don't want to leave anyone out, but i think the list should be reserved to those who have proven themselves over time. for instance, Rory and James Gill are veterans in the scene. some guys (magnosis for instance) are making headway in production. guys who are just putting up random mixes once a month and have never played outside of their bedroom shouldn't be considered for the short list imo.

not trying to single anyone out, i just think to make a legitimate pitch to made event you really need to keep it to the stand out acts so the work is already done for them, and have a supportive following for that.

Old Post Apr-28-2014 18:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

quote:
Originally posted by Excess
it's not so much that artists can't share until their names are on it, just that the few people paying attention to their posts will have more reason to sign the petition if they see they're on the list.

i know you don't want to leave anyone out, but i think the list should be reserved to those who have proven themselves over time. for instance, Rory and James Gill are veterans in the scene. some guys (magnosis for instance) are making headway in production. guys who are just putting up random mixes once a month and have never played outside of their bedroom shouldn't be considered for the short list imo.

not trying to single anyone out, i just think to make a legitimate pitch to made event you really need to keep it to the stand out acts so the work is already done for them, and have a supportive following for that.

while i agree to a certain degree with these points, i have two full time jobs and only listen to trance. LMAO

IF i had someone to help, then i could commit to that. But as of right now all I can do is take suggestions and make sure they are legit in the sense that they have played a gig or two and have a sound cloud and some kind of press/pr/pics (something to show made shall i be asked)

Ive already removed people that have been suggested because no one can share their SC or FB pages.....

I can do only that much at this point. If youre an NYC local, get gigs, have a soundcloud and followers then youre on the list.

IF someone wants to come back with valid, respectful, advice as to why someone should be removed- it wont be ignored.

Ive had multiple artists share my tweets and status that have yet to be recognized tho.

If you see someone on here that you feel doesnt fit the bill, so to speak, just send me a PM

You'll see that there are notes and i keep asking for info- so your point is valid and actually to a degree being executed

But, again, lets remember what ive been saying all along. A list, if asked for, will be provided to Made event. And said list will be very thought out and names will be there for good reason (along with links, and proof of followership, ect). As of now, id hate to have a rolling list for the the very reason you state....what if people get on there that dont really belong? And Made is paying attention?

Id rather wait to share artists in list fashion until the job is done, and thorough.

Ill keep a running list here, but now that were discussing this more, im actually going to now REMOVE from the petition site. (I had added it earlier when you noted they should be listed). I dont want to take any chances that Made is paying attention and that they for ANY sort of judgement on a list that is just a draft fashion.

When the time comes, Made will be given any and all relevant info- it will be organized and professional. And in a manner to HELP each artist. Not a running list that someone like "gian" gets listed (just one of the few names suggested that no one has responded to show WHO this person is- may very well be legit, but i can not prove it)

Old Post Apr-28-2014 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

good points, fair enough.

i'd also like to recommend Sedna since nobody has pointed it out, he's played a bunch of events in the city and is on Airwave/J00Fs record label

Old Post Apr-28-2014 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

quote:
good points, fair enough.

i'd also like to recommend Sedna since nobody has pointed it out, he's played a bunch of events in the city and is on Airwave/J00Fs record label

Perfect! Thank you!! Added...sad I didnt have him on there myself....see! omgosh this is PAINFUL! hahaha

yeah, i def agree with you, dont get me wrong. The logistics just arent fully there from what i believe....but keep with the suggestions because i am only one person so I KNOW you guys will think of things that I did/can not

Old Post Apr-28-2014 19:35  United States
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by hellosam
awesome, thanks! Added!

(If you have twitter info on: Ace alvarez, pablo romero, gian, jean pierre, cristian arango: let me know, Ill tweet them to made event/ezoo, ect)

i know most, if not all of them are on twitter i believe. however, i do not have twitter myself.

Old Post Apr-29-2014 13:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMAHX
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cr24

I saw this dude at EDC NY last year at the discovery project stage! I think he went on second to last, before the hardstyle DJ’s. He was the only DJ that played real trance and psytrance, all of the yolo kids ran as far away as they could from the stage and it was great. Not only that but it was the only stage that we were able to get close to because it wasn't surrounded by douchebags. He was hands down the best DJ of the day for me and my wife, even skipped on carl cox to see him.

Old Post Apr-29-2014 13:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMAHX Click here to Send DOOMAHX a Private Message Add DOOMAHX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMAHX
I saw this dude at EDC NY last year at the discovery project stage! I think he went on second to last, before the hardstyle DJ’s. He was the only DJ that played real trance and psytrance, all of the yolo kids ran as far away as they could from the stage and it was great. Not only that but it was the only stage that we were able to get close to because it wasn't surrounded by douchebags. He was hands down the best DJ of the day for me and my wife, even skipped on carl cox to see him.

Yeah i just listened to a set of his last night, i was really enjoying it! I wonder if that EDC set exists anywhere, i bet it was really good...

Old Post Apr-29-2014 13:35  United States
cr24
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMAHX

I did the same thing I had heard a psytrance dj was going to be playing so when the prog beats started coming I sprinted to CC and dragged my crew away lol I remember picking up one of my girlfriends and putting her on my back.

Definitely set of the night for me too...That's where I met a few of the esscala regulars for the first time as well

Old Post Apr-29-2014 13:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sedna
As it turns out I'm headlining the main stage this year... playing a 45 minute set

aw, 45 min, by the time I've clawed my way through the crowd from the SS tent, it'll be over.
See comment above about EDC, play some psytrance at start to clear the way

quote:

i'd also like to recommend Sedna ...
he's played a bunch of events in the city

yeah, but how come those dates are like never posted on TA?
Bad marketing!
Sedna?

Or my prescription needs an update
:=)

Old Post Apr-29-2014 14:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

quote:
Originally posted by CarS

yeah, but how come those dates are like never posted on TA?
Bad marketing!
Sedna?

Or my prescription needs an update
:=)

yeah, good call...i dont remember any either....

post them here so we can all seeee!

Old Post Apr-29-2014 14:20  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Locals at Ezoo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRemix,remake or bootleg 2.... [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolid Globe - "Sahara" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread