Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Tubular bills
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

Tubular bills

Do you know where I can track clouds and storm systems for more than a 24 hour cycle.

i'd like to have a month history so i can scare myself about the upcoming zombie Apocalypse.

Old Post May-31-2012 23:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

http://livewxradar.com/modules.php?...showpage&pid=15

http://raleighwx.americanwx.com/models/gfsensemble.html

unfortunatley stormpulse is a paid site now.. it was the easiest interface.

Old Post Jun-01-2012 01:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

depends on what kind of storms you are trying to track? if you are talking about hurricanes (as these can last for days at a time, depending on their location), then check out the satellite imagery from the national hurricane center...www.nhc.noaa.gov

storm pulse was pretty awesome but yeah it's now a paid service and is really pricey i think.

also check our RAP UCAR for other satellite imagery.

Old Post Jun-04-2012 04:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

also, zombies don't make clouds.

Old Post Jun-04-2012 04:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

yeah i use noaa alot

especially for their degree day data

Old Post Jun-04-2012 04:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

www.weather.gov

keep _nut_ employed!

Old Post Jun-05-2012 01:23  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Tubular bills
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcan anybody id this easy trance sample please... [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGintare - "Earthless" (Matt Darey Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread