Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Johnny House DJ In The Techno Thunderdome [house/techno edge blurring]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

Smiley DJ Johnny House DJ In The Techno Thunderdome [house/techno edge blurring]

2019 has been quite the change from the Oslo house norm. Suddenly, everyone's being ravey again. From hearing Luxor - Superstitious(!) outside at Musikkfest Oslo to I Hate Models taking a sledgehammer to the dancefloor during Øyafestivalen, it's fun out and about on the town for me.

So, in light of this, I had an idea for a mix. What would it be like if I was a house DJ somehow getting booked for a party like this? Ricardo Villalobos sort of got put into this situation at Sound of Frankfurt in 2000, but I thought I'd try my hand at it as well, about 20 years later. The results are below. Hope you like it!

Hardrive - Sindae (Masters At Work Dub) [Strictly Rhythm - 732183 207265]
Dished-Out Bums - Won't Stop Da Beats [Yoshitoshi - YR 010]
Fear-E - Jump On The House Train [Dixon Avenue Basement Jams ‎– DABJ-1229]
Dinant van Tongeren - Acid Rollercoaster [Creationz Black - 406170 7090301]
Mark Broom - Heart [Rekids - 132]
Motez - Roll Out (Greco [NYC] Remix) [Sweat It Out! - SWEATDS 343DJ]
Bodyjack - Shake That Ass [Bodyjack - 002]
U Know The Drill - Like Thiz [Hot Haus - HOTSHIT 018]
Asquith - The Conditioning Track (NYC Mix) [Asquith - 001]
Keith Nunnally - Searchin' (Bear Who? Rican Dub) [Music Plant - MPLV125]
Kenlou - Bangin' [MAW - 025]
Playboy - In Da Jungle [Big & Dirty - BADR 191D]
Schatrax - Dizzy [Schatrax - DV 08D]
Superfly - Can't Go In [Plastic City - PLAC014-6]
Watchman - Watchman's Theme [Phuture Wax - WAXSP0018]
Jason Fernandes - Darker Shadow (Mars Bill Remix) [Funk 'n Deep Black - FNDBLK 135]
Future Funk - Dark Side Of The Moon [Delirium - 25]
Timo Maas - Der Schieber [Hope - 008]
Session #9 - Welcome To The Magic Sessions (Tedd's Bigroom Mix) [Strictly Rhythm - SR12578D]
Sanjose - Keep On Pressing [NRK Sound Division - 042]
Julien Jabre - War [Elias - 002]
Paul Jackson - Rock & Roll [Underwater - H2O 038]

Old Post Aug-16-2019 18:04  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

I don't have any webspace atm, but if you give me an email address, I can shoot you a WeTransfer.

Old Post Aug-17-2019 13:20  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Johnny House DJ In The Techno Thunderdome [house/techno edge blurring]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback!!!"in my destination you got to, got to , got to parteee"!!! [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndrew McLauchlan - "Love Story" (Devilfish Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread