Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?

I don't have any plans. I would like to go to Miami in December for Miami Art Week and check out the Rakastella party. Some friends went last year and had a great time. Anything else locally going on?

http://rakastella.com/

Old Post Jul-18-2018 14:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't think I'm hipster enough to go to Rakastella; it looks like last night's party. Where's TJ Patel at?

Old Post Jul-19-2018 02:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I don't think I'm hipster enough to go to Rakastella; it looks like last night's party. Where's TJ Patel at?

hahaha!

last night's party? where were you at?

Old Post Jul-19-2018 15:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Bicep 7/20 @ the indepedent (tonight)
tinariwen 7/31 @ the uc theatre
Pacific Fire Gathering 2018 (I am booked at this festival) - sept 13-15 (oregon)
Life is beautiful (las vegas) - sept 20-23
nicole moudaber 10/5 @ Halcyon (SF)
rufus du sol 11/6
zimmer 11/16

that's it for now. Just saw steve lawler last weekend and it was super good

Old Post Jul-20-2018 17:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Bicep 7/20 @ the indepedent (tonight)
tinariwen 7/31 @ the uc theatre
Pacific Fire Gathering 2018 (I am booked at this festival) - sept 13-15 (oregon)
Life is beautiful (las vegas) - sept 20-23
nicole moudaber 10/5 @ Halcyon (SF)
rufus du sol 11/6
zimmer 11/16

that's it for now. Just saw steve lawler last weekend and it was super good

Can't go wrong with Lawler yo!!!

Old Post Jul-20-2018 20:32  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

-Outside Lands -Aug 10-12

-Ibiza- Sept 4th-14th Carl Cox & Sasha Digweed @ Resistance, MK @ HI, Sonny Fedona @ Rocks Hotel

-DirtyBird Campout Oct@Modesto camp grounds

-Nicole Moudaber Oct@Halycon SF

-BPM Festival Jan (if it actually happens this year, which its supposed too?)

Old Post Jul-20-2018 22:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

-BPM Festival Jan (if it actually happens this year, which its supposed too?)

In Playa Del Carmen ? I thought BPM was done there.

However, the locals have continued their own festival with big names in Playa Del Carmen and Tulum.

Old Post Jul-25-2018 04:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
In Playa Del Carmen ? I thought BPM was done there.

However, the locals have continued their own festival with big names in Playa Del Carmen and Tulum.

I believe BPM has moved to Portugal. As Mikey mentioned, there are still one off events in Tulum. I believe Day Zero (Damian Lazarus) is still hosting events there.

Old Post Jul-25-2018 14:24  United States
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Not an active Summer for me on that front.

Vacation in Cancun last month and a wedding back home in Pittsburgh cut into dance trips this season.

Next event, unless something comes up, will be LDW:

Sept: Farina at Liquid Frequencies Pool for an all vinyl set.

Oct: Colette / Heather @ Viper

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Jul-25-2018 17:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
-Outside Lands -Aug 10-12

I'm hoping to pick up some cheap tickets, but I'm not going to pay above $100/day for OSL, especially with the lineup. Crossing my fingers something comes up!

Old Post Jul-25-2018 21:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Last minute decision. We're headed to the Love Long Beach Festival on Sunday. Tickets are cheap, family friendly and looks to be some cool vibes (burner crowd).

http://lovelongbeachcelebration.com/

Kind of cool way to introduce our daughter to the culture... i guess

Old Post Jul-26-2018 14:27  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Last minute decision. We're headed to the Love Long Beach Festival on Sunday. Tickets are cheap, family friendly and looks to be some cool vibes (burner crowd).

http://lovelongbeachcelebration.com/

Kind of cool way to introduce our daughter to the culture... i guess

Subtract stage is going to be LIT. All the boys from Deep playing. Proper West Coast House.

Old Post Jul-27-2018 19:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack 2 from DJ Cross live @ club eau 2000 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBox Blaze & Deetron - Pocket Rocker [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread