Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Promoters Please Book The Following
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PivotTechno
My usual list, give or take...will probably bat .000 again this year.

Robert Hood
Claude Young
Levon Vincent
Al Ester
Regis
Luke Solomon
Dave Clarke

if one of these do come does that mean you will come out?

Old Post Feb-03-2012 16:33  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
Ironically Alex Di Stefano was the first thing I thought before clicking on this thread ). Guv should have Alex in the main room ), would be so dope

Alex Di Stefano would cause the guv to cease in the fabric of universe. so awesome

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Feb-03-2012 16:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
if one of these do come does that mean you will come out?

I would indeed.

Until then, basement raves ftw.

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Feb-03-2012 18:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

quote:
Alex Di Stefano would cause the guv to cease in the fabric of universe. so awesome

The best event would be 1605 night at the guv ), load up umek, cambas, spartaque and alex and you got a hiroshima ))

btw Spartaque!! please!

Old Post Feb-04-2012 03:35  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
The best event would be 1605 night at the guv ), load up umek, cambas, spartaque and alex and you got a hiroshima ))

btw Spartaque!! please!

no balls

no Umek,

I'm tellin' ya...

Old Post Feb-04-2012 04:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mahalliner
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

btw Spartaque!! please!

Totally agree, that would be an amazing event.

Old Post Feb-04-2012 06:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mahalliner Click here to Send mahalliner a Private Message Add mahalliner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lockedgroove
Supreme tranceaddict

I could really glow stick the fuck outta some Egbert in a big room right now.

Old Post Feb-04-2012 15:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lockedgroove Click here to Send lockedgroove a Private Message Add lockedgroove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Christ, that'd be incredible! An absolutely huge event!

Old Post Feb-04-2012 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

i heard afrojack is free.

Old Post Feb-04-2012 18:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ferg
Supreme tranceaddict

Saw Umek at Ministry of sound it was epic!

Old Post Feb-04-2012 18:50  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ferg Click here to Send Ferg a Private Message Add Ferg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
no balls

no Umek,

I'm tellin' ya...

Why though? )
Guv just had Erphun in the main room and he is not nearly as big. I would estimate that aside from the regular crowd Umek would bring around 400 ppl extra to the guv (based on the amount off ppl that showed up last time he was supposed to play at footwork), which is enough to warrant the booking fee.

kids want UMEK ))

Old Post Feb-05-2012 00:20  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by [dave-Da-rave]
Henry Saiz is in Montreal March 17 as per his website, which is a Saturday. Some promoter make it happen, book him for the night before!

The night after Sasha at Stereo. Wow.

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Feb-05-2012 05:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Promoters Please Book The Following
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthis song? [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMirko Panizza - Fantino [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread