Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

I got tickets for the Winnipeg vs. Habs in January. Guess I better take my vacation after the game.

Old Post Sep-20-2011 17:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Are we cup contenders this year?

How I see the team

Andrei k. Pleky Cam (Reason why Andrei is #1 trio, we signed him for 1 year. Do or die scenario)

Cole Gomez Gionta

Pacioretty Eller Desharnais

Darche White Moen

Markov Yemelin
Subban Gill
Spacek Gorges

We got a very very balanced team. Eller and Pacioretty gained about 10-15 pounds each. Yemelin a 6"2 strong physical D ( Volchenkov Style ). So we got more size. We got much more offensive skills if Markov stays healthy. On power play , Subban / Markov is going to rape the league. And last but not least we have Jesus Price which in my opinion top 5 nhl players today.

All is looking good for us this season. I think we'll finish 2nd in our CONFERENCE right behind Washington.

Old Post Sep-20-2011 19:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

take your Habs glasses off. we have a good team, are better than last year, but if you look at how some other teams in the conference improved we are not quite there yet.

the Habs have depth issues. I have them pegged for 4th, but that is a homer prediction because buffalo is going to be one of the hardest to score against teams in the conference. they might easily be better than us. Boston is winning the division again. we just are not tough enough in the bottom 6 yet.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Sep-20-2011 19:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

I think we're more then fine on the toughness department. We have a solid winger on each top 3 lines and the 4th line is nothing but toughness. As for defence, Subban/Gill/Yemelin bring a good defensive upside.
On top of that, we have a very very good defensive core to bring the puck out of our zone. ( PLEASE JEBUS, KEEP MARKOV HEALTHY! ).
Buffalo is nice, but their offense is not that amazing. The only team that I fear is Washington. If they have learned from their mistakes it smells trouble. The addition of a veteran like Hamrlik can stabilize those young guys in the back. Also, Thomas Vokoun is the most underpaid player in professional sports..

Old Post Sep-20-2011 21:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

who wins face-offs?
not to mention we lack some serious depth at center...we got tougher, but on the top lines. the bottom 6 is weak, meaning that pleks will kill more penalties, which always means diminished offense.

yemelin looks neat, but he's never played in the NHL. he will need to adapt and that takes time. same for Diaz...

it's all on price. this could be a great defense or a really bad one. 2 d m'en coming off huge injuries...if we lose a few guys, our god forbid price...our season could easily be toast.

we are among the elite in the east, but not big dogs yet...unless all of the youngsters and role players play beyond expectations.

predictions:
pits
bos
wsh
Mtl
buf
phi
tb
nyr

quote:
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.

Old Post Sep-20-2011 22:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
who wins face-offs?
not to mention we lack some serious depth at center...we got tougher, but on the top lines. the bottom 6 is weak, meaning that pleks will kill more penalties, which always means diminished offense.

yemelin looks neat, but he's never played in the NHL. he will need to adapt and that takes time. same for Diaz...

it's all on price. this could be a great defense or a really bad one. 2 d m'en coming off huge injuries...if we lose a few guys, our god forbid price...our season could easily be toast.

we are among the elite in the east, but not big dogs yet...unless all of the youngsters and role players play beyond expectations.

predictions:
pits
bos
wsh
Mtl
buf
phi
tb
nyr

I really don't think highly of buffalo really. Got more dept on the d but the offense is still lacking a tadd. As for Pittsburgh #1 without crosby troughout the whole year is going to be tough reason why I put washington #1. I really think that the Panthers might take the spot #8, They have great youngsters and signed some very solid veterans.

Old Post Sep-20-2011 22:57  Canada
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

ever hear of a guy named Ryan miller? as much as I like price, miller has done more with less in his career.

Crosby is not gone all year...even if he was look at the pens roster... they also have a better coach than wsh.

Florida will not make the playoffs, not even close. all they did was sign veterans at the end of their careers that no one else wanted so that they could reach the cap floor.

quote:

Old Post Sep-20-2011 23:05 
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

my predictions (east)

pits (crosby return within a month of the first regular season game and rapes it)
wsh
phi (theyre gonna rape it w jagr, talbot, brzygalow(sp?))
mtl
bos (THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES)
nyr
tb

mtl will prob go

gio gomer patches
cammy plek cole
kosti eller desharnais
4th line plugs (who cares)

i predict a break out year for mr. price (he wants a big $$$$$$ contract next year)

i predict markov will be injured within a month forever (he's ruined, i bet u 20$ on this)

subban yemelin will wow us (obviously not playing together)

plus i predict philly wins the cup this year (there i said it)

Old Post Sep-20-2011 23:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

habs 6th

camm plex cole
pacman gomer gio
ak eller desharnais
moen white darche

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post Sep-20-2011 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

that was a brutal game from both sides...can't wait to get rid of the dead weight and get the real show started.

I kinda wish we still had mike "ti caille" ribiero. he can play hockey since he grew up a bit.

Diaz looks like another swiss guy we can pop up front...he is not a dman.

nice scrap from tinordi, he is still 2 years away. it's going to be scary when he grows into his frame.

quote:

Old Post Sep-21-2011 04:33 
malek
drinks your milkshake!

FUCK WE WONT MAKE THE CUP CALISSE!

Old Post Sep-21-2011 04:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

"chill out"

- Jesus price

quote:

Old Post Sep-21-2011 05:02 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFairmont - "Pavilion" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread