Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
I bet srussell whacks off to this song.

I thought that was Frenchie's theme song.

Old Post May-06-2012 01:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
This was a pretty fucking stupid thing to type if you didn't want people "making such a big deal out of it".

This thread has been gold, though. The COR has sorely missed a good 100+ post drama.

Where did I say I didn't want people making a big deal of it? I knew people would be all over it like a fat kid on cake but I wanted to just put it out there to clear up any suspicions people had..

Old Post May-06-2012 02:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The quotes marks were unfair, but I mean you could have prevented all these assumptions and shit-flinging by spelling it out a bit more clearly at the start. Saying "It wasn't appropriate" leaves it open to misinterpretation.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-06-2012 02:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

You make a valid point, but I still think talking to another man to the extent I did was inappropriate, do that's why I said what I did

Old Post May-06-2012 02:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Fair enough, but nobody else knew that's what you meant until about 50 posts down the line.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-06-2012 03:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Old Post May-06-2012 04:37  Canada
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
MEGAN LET ME RAISE YOUR CHILD

I WILL IT DO IT WELL I AM PERFECT AND I AM NO HOLDS BARRED AND KIDS ADORE MY LECTURES ON SUPER SYMMETRY, MY INNUENDO TO THE MASTER RACE, AND MY STURDY PELVIS

but SUSY is Jüdische Physik...

Old Post May-06-2012 06:26  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tanta
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I don't know if Jenny is just being playful like Vivid Boy or if she really does believe what she is saying

They're both just trolling.

Everyone just seem to be to gullible

Old Post May-06-2012 11:26  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for tanta Click here to Send tanta a Private Message Add tanta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Listen, I created a much better thread about psycho sluts with daddy issues. Why don't we all go chat in there instead?

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...s=#.T6VIyusV2So

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post May-06-2012 13:26  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by tanta
They're both just trolling.

I hope they are, but while I know Vivid is just trolling, I do believe Jenny doesn't like Russell in the slightest, so it's hard to say if she's really trollan' (and I believe she is) or if she does believe Russell is as despicable as she's saying (in which case I thought I should throw my two cents as I used to talk to him about it back then).

Old Post May-06-2012 17:34  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Oh hey Lira, why don't you tell us some more believable stories about you turning down threesomes and being pined for by hot girls. Hahahahhahahahaha.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on May-06-2012 at 20:51

Old Post May-06-2012 20:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tanta
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I do believe Jenny doesn't like Russell in the slightest

I don't know about that, but it seems as if she doesn't really like you.

Old Post May-06-2012 21:05  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for tanta Click here to Send tanta a Private Message Add tanta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID of an old track from Ferry Corsten set [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOceanlab - On A Good Day (16 Bit Lolitas Remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread