Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
I see penalties deciding this again.

I just don't see it going that way. I don't think either of these teams will be content with that (finally, thank god). I feel like one side will just be better and that'll be that. The italians have been tactically sound and really do look better than most people are giving them credit for so... as to which side will be the better one i couldn't say - tho i fully support the germans and expect them to win.

these 2 sides have been the most fun to watch in the tournament i think penalties would just be a shame. game should be won by a fantastic piece of skill.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 04:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
I just don't see it going that way. I don't think either of these teams will be content with that (finally, thank god). I feel like one side will just be better and that'll be that. The italians have been tactically sound and really do look better than most people are giving them credit for so... as to which side will be the better one i couldn't say - tho i fully support the germans and expect them to win.

these 2 sides have been the most fun to watch in the tournament i think penalties would just be a shame. game should be won by a fantastic piece of skill.

you don't know much about Italian football then.

Lock it up near the box and load the backfield with defenders, wait for mistakes and counter attack with the speed of Super Mario and the ball control of Pirlo. The ball will be in the Italian end way more barring a non showing of the German team. The Krauts play physical, but the Italians are very comfortable playing deep in their own end...almost like a rope a dope. There is a reason Buffon is captain, he is constantly yelling to his defenders on their position, which other than the odd slip, is impeccable.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 05:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

eh i know what you're saying, of course i do. but i just don't see it that way, not with these 2 squads.

and as for your 'that's why buffon is captain' remark - well, sure, i guess - but i'd think it has more to do with the fact that he's old, experienced, and a leader -- the same reasons why quite a few other goalkeepers eventually wear the armband

Old Post Jun-28-2012 06:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Carbon copy of Pirlo's penalty against England.

just sayin'

yeah, but pirlo is a class player, ramos is a CB. And anyway, i wouldnt say he copied pirlo, they both copied Panenka.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 09:37  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

What a fucking shit game. I can't believe I got up at 4:30am to watch that Iberian rubbish.

I hope Germany rapes Italy and then I hope they rape Spain even harder and faster.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 12:48  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

Germany is a bit more rested than the italians thats a great advantage, regardless I think italy is gonna pull it off.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 17:50  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

Go deutschland!

Old Post Jun-28-2012 18:30  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Germany will rape the Italians in every way - no question.

England played fucking horribly with only two chances on target against Italy, while the Italians had 64% possession, 35 shots, 20 on target and yet they still couldn't score.

Pirlo is the only player that has shown world class ability on the side, and Italy have only scored 4 goal in the entire tournament, opposed to Germany's 9, and Italy have had a fucking easy run so far.

Italy can't play anything like they've played in the tournament so far and hope to beat the Germans. They will get skewered unless they find some magic.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 18:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Germany gonna beat Italy, then lose vs. Spain.

German is the ugliest fucking langage ever

Old Post Jun-28-2012 18:41  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!

Old Post Jun-28-2012 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

troll balotelli

Old Post Jun-28-2012 19:08  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

the black italian guy ftw.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCommercial Tune [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSequential One - "Imagination" (Inspiration Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread