Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sandstorm03

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
I had the feeling the Mr.Schulz was going to make this one statement and disappear ( gave him time to respone back). I than decided I would rather send the comments out hoping this way he would feel the need to respond.

Mr.Schulz will only post once in this thread. He made his point, and said he didn't like to post often. he just thinks that the mindset of some arguments should be different. He is probably sitting there laughing at you. I think its been something growing on him, and he finally got tired of it and decided to post about it. I don't think he is going to get into almost a sure argument with you, because thats what he thinks the state of ta is in. And it would defeat the purpose of his post. In no place did he say oppinions on ta, or even about his tracks were a good thing or bad thing. He said he accepts that there are different oppinions but he doesnt hate others for thoes oppinions. His post isnt about the exchange of ideas, its about the constant bickering of who has the bigger dick.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:13  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A.J.
Back from the dead

^ ^ ^ ^

Word!

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for A.J. Click here to Send A.J. a Private Message Add A.J. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
Mr.Schulz will only post once in this thread. He made his point, and said he didn't like to post often. he just thinks that the mindset of some arguments should be different. He is probably sitting there laughing at you. I think its been something growing on him, and he finally got tired of it and decided to post about it. I don't think he is going to get into almost a sure argument with you, because thats what he thinks the state of ta is in. And it would defeat the purpose of his post. In no place did he say oppinions on ta, or even about his tracks were a good thing or bad thing. He said he accepts that there are different oppinions but he doesnt hate others for thoes oppinions. His post isnt about the exchange of ideas, its about the constant bickering of who has the bigger dick.

Its funny how he hopes to make the TA community better through wider and more 'mature' discusion' yet he does not enguage on these forums.

Yes schulz is a great dj. But i find it funny how someone how doesnt participate in debates on TA beleives they can log on to the forum and 'teach us' how to do it. why doesnt he lead by example?

Last edited by Dave Piazza on Oct-27-2004 at 03:20

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:19  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

I agree, Sandstorm. I'll thank a friend of mine for bringing this up, but it seems that Dave's feeding off of the attention. I'm done with this topic, and with this whole "Dave vs. Markus/GDJB/Tiger/Party" issue, as should the rest of TA be. He's only going to get angrier if we talk about it more, and I, for one, don't want to deal with it.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancebrat
Terry Bones' wife

quote:
Arturo,

how am I making myself look bad?! I am asking him to explain himself. Take off your OMG Markus glasses ( its a joke ) and look at what he wrote. I see a deeper message than you are reading. Maybe you see it too but dont want to admit it since your a mod.? I find the message troubling and hope for an explaination

That's the problem. You're on defense mode right now. Markus doesn't owe you an explanation. Let it go before people start seeing you as a nuisance. Bitching and moaning will accomplish nothing. I've done my fair share in the past and then I decided that it just wasn't worth the effort. People don't care as much as you would like to think.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancebrat Click here to Send trancebrat a Private Message Add trancebrat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubby
Supreme tranceaddict

well if nothing else you could take this as a good lesson in PR and politics. Notice that mr schulz has posted once and seems to have improved his public image, you've posted dozens of times and dug yourself in deeper

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for tubby Click here to Send tubby a Private Message Add tubby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fundamental
65* Addict

quote:
you are very naive. ask yourself, why would markus schulz after a 6 month absence from TA decide to just post in the MD forum 5 hours after the close of an anti-GDJB thread.hmmmmmmm

I am not egocentric but perceptive

I'm not naive, I just read what the guy said. If you did the same you would realise that this "censorship" you talk of is not censorship of opinion, but moderation of the way people express these opinions. But obviously you can't see that now you are blinded with your own personal vendetta against Schulz.

Maybe Marcus was inspired to write this by the way you conducted yourself in that other thread. So as I said, this thread is not solely about you... It's about other assholes as well.

www.ambiamusic.com

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:22  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Fundamental Click here to Send Fundamental a Private Message Visit Fundamental's homepage! Add Fundamental to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
Its funny how he hopes to make the TA community better through wider and more 'mature' discusion' yet he does not enguage on these forums.

Yes schulz is a great dj. But i find it funny how someone how doesnt participate in debates on TA than comes online to 'tech us' how to do it.

why dont you ask the 100 other producers/djs that view the forums to post also? Does his oppinion matter that much to you? Im sure more Producers/djs would post more if there was actually 1 decent thread in md.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:22  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ctprincess
Real Elitest Bitch

what did i miss? cliff notes?

i had to go to the bathroom....

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ctprincess Click here to Send ctprincess a Private Message Add ctprincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Intrigue
Supreme tranceaddict

Dave, it's "engage", not "enguage". Just thought I'd be a nice guy and point that out since you spelled it wrong twice.

"...the major problem in the past was to locate the settings of the ancient plastic city. referring to our latest findings plastic city wasn't a city built of stone or metal but more kind of built out of ideas.... (PLASTIC CITY) can't be found by our archaeologists. we will have to examine the ideas and then try to re-construct plastic city in out minds..." (EXCERPT FROM "SCIENTIST REPORT NETWORK" #12.587, YEAR 2495)

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Intrigue Click here to Send DJ Intrigue a Private Message Add DJ Intrigue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

obviously the markus schulz fans have posted their disagreement with me.

I understand you bias. But I do not take it personally.

I can not beleive how some of you are acting. A person posts on a message board, I ask for an explaination, and everyone is saying im an asshole. Unreal.

If he was going to post he should have expect to reply back. Especially given his critque of how discussions are faciliated on TA.

As a Schulz fan I am sad he wont talk to his fans on TA frequently, that is when he has time.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:24  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
why dont you ask the 100 other producers/djs that view the forums to post also? Does his oppinion matter that much to you? Im sure more Producers/djs would post more if there was actually 1 decent thread in md.

If paul van dyk said the same thing I would respond the same way.

However, I would first say ' OMG I LOve you '

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:26  Italy

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgoodnight ravers? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCounty & Western - "Positive Energy" (Deep Cover Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread