Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djallure
Senior tranceaddict

Docks Canada

You should include his 6 hr. set on December 11, 2004 @ The Docks, Toronto. Not often does he drop Gouryella Gouryella... It was one of his best sets in years.

Old Post Feb-26-2005 19:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djallure Click here to Send djallure a Private Message Add djallure to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

Re: Re: Docks Canada

quote:
Originally posted by Konijn
this thread is only for sets that have been broadcast or floor recorded and whose quality is either good or acceptable; non-broadcast sets and poor quality floor recordings are not listed

(once upon a time the entire tracklistings forum was used to discuss only available sets but too many noobs have never understood that.. oh well...)

thanks

Old Post Feb-26-2005 20:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djallure
Senior tranceaddict

I suppose I'm a "noob"[sic] then. "oh well."

Old Post Mar-01-2005 03:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djallure Click here to Send djallure a Private Message Add djallure to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

Im considering to remove the sets from passion and vienna as they are floor recorded, your opinions on that?

Old Post Mar-02-2005 12:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

well there are about a dozen floor recordings in the list anyway, so if you were to remove passion and vienna it should be due to the quality and not simply the fact that they're fl. recs.

the standard i keep in mind is: "is the quality of the set good enough to be burned onto a cd and listened to in the home or car?"

if you think it is, keep it; if not, remove

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Mar-02-2005 13:19  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HobbesDD
Senior tranceaddict

I haven't got my hands on them yet, but to be honest: i think the NY Central Park floor-rec from sept04 is already too bad to be burned on cd. no offense, but if i there's always someone shouting like "we're recording this shit" and "hell i'm so drunk" than this is no good for me but maybe there's another recording and that's why it's listed, or my quality standards are too high , haven't looked to deeply into it. all i wanted to say: if those two recordings are worse than the Central Park floor-rec, I would agree to remove them.

Old Post Mar-02-2005 14:26  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for HobbesDD Click here to Send HobbesDD a Private Message Add HobbesDD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

(DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)

does it say anything about quality or recordings period?

I don't see why you should remove tracklists based on it.

Old Post Mar-02-2005 14:40  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
(DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)

does it say anything about quality or recordings period?

I don't see why you should remove tracklists based on it.

IMO this part of the forum is meant for recorded audible sets... as my starting post says

Old Post Mar-02-2005 14:44 
HobbesDD
Senior tranceaddict

I think it's a good thing that this thread only lists the sets that are worthy to download and listen to, and I would be very glad if it will be kept that way
Everyone who wants to see all of Tijs Tracklists can go to the tiesto forums, there is a thread with really all his tls

Old Post Mar-02-2005 19:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for HobbesDD Click here to Send HobbesDD a Private Message Add HobbesDD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

indeed... as writer of that thread... we should try and keep the two seperate... this one is for quality over quantity

whereas mine is just cos i want ALL the tracklists

Old Post Mar-02-2005 19:57  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djallure
Senior tranceaddict

I'm sorry, It must be a word from a language other than English. My error, I suppose I was mistaken on the language of this thread too.

Old Post Mar-03-2005 02:28  United States
Phortastic
It's Majik !

quote:
Originally posted by HobbesDD
I think it's a good thing that this thread only lists the sets that are worthy to download and listen to, and I would be very glad if it will be kept that way
Everyone who wants to see all of Tijs Tracklists can go to the tiesto forums, there is a thread with really all his tls

jup agree.

3. Immer 2 (Mixed By Michael Mayer)
4. Peter Gun - Friendly Fire
5. Thomas Schumacher - Home
6. Recorded In Rotterdam (Mixed By Michel De Hey)
7. Boogybytes Vol. 01 (Mixed By Kiki)
8. Addicted 1 (Mixed By Kosmas Epsilon)

Old Post Mar-04-2005 01:16  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Phortastic Click here to Send Phortastic a Private Message Add Phortastic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Oakenfold @ China track 9 [2004] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWestbam - "Wizards Of The Sonic" (Red Jerry Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread