Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
HaZZa
Supreme tranceaddict

HA!
U peeps thought this tracklist-list was perfect?
HA!
:-P
I'm sorry to break the fun, but what about
DJ Tiësto - Live @ Club 3001, November 7th, 2003 (PART >>3<<)
And i don't even think it's funny I found out, cuz this means I can't ID the track played @ 25:30
And I NEEEEEEED that track... :P

Culd neone help me with the id, and the rest of the TA's makin this list complete?

But many many thanks newayz, i've been on this thread many times to getz ma ID's, so thx thx thx

Old Post Jan-24-2005 19:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for HaZZa Click here to Send HaZZa a Private Message Add HaZZa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Phortastic
It's Majik !

quote:
Originally posted by HaZZa
HA!
U peeps thought this tracklist-list was perfect?
HA!
:-P
I'm sorry to break the fun, but what about
DJ Tiësto - Live @ Club 3001, November 7th, 2003 (PART >>3<<)
And i don't even think it's funny I found out, cuz this means I can't ID the track played @ 25:30
And I NEEEEEEED that track... :P

Culd neone help me with the id, and the rest of the TA's makin this list complete?

But many many thanks newayz, i've been on this thread many times to getz ma ID's, so thx thx thx

lol, dont believe everything your mp3 "tells" you

3. Immer 2 (Mixed By Michael Mayer)
4. Peter Gun - Friendly Fire
5. Thomas Schumacher - Home
6. Recorded In Rotterdam (Mixed By Michel De Hey)
7. Boogybytes Vol. 01 (Mixed By Kiki)
8. Addicted 1 (Mixed By Kosmas Epsilon)

Old Post Jan-25-2005 13:56  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Phortastic Click here to Send Phortastic a Private Message Add Phortastic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Phortastic
It's Majik !

btw in the energy 2000 set shouldnt it be:

Binary Finary - 2000 (DJ JamX & DuMonde's Millennium Mix) instead of just 'Dumonde's Millennium Mix' ?

--> http://www.discogs.com/release/26733

3. Immer 2 (Mixed By Michael Mayer)
4. Peter Gun - Friendly Fire
5. Thomas Schumacher - Home
6. Recorded In Rotterdam (Mixed By Michel De Hey)
7. Boogybytes Vol. 01 (Mixed By Kiki)
8. Addicted 1 (Mixed By Kosmas Epsilon)

Old Post Jan-25-2005 14:04  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Phortastic Click here to Send Phortastic a Private Message Add Phortastic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
relic000
tranceaddict

Smile Tongue

Tiësto Live at Innercity (Amsterdam, Holland): December 20, 2003
11. Relic - Cue Burner (IC Edit)

this i know from a good source. its released next month.

Tiësto - In Concert, Gelredome (Arnhem, Holland): October 29, 2004
05. The Beloved - Sweet Harmony (Kosmas Epsilon & Zorz Northern People Remix)

i'm looking for nails on low water hahaha
or am i putting salt on all snails?

Old Post Jan-25-2005 15:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for relic000 Click here to Send relic000 a Private Message Visit relic000's homepage! Add relic000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

quote:
Originally posted by relic000

Tiësto - In Concert, Gelredome (Arnhem, Holland): October 29, 2004
05. The Beloved - Sweet Harmony (Kosmas Epsilon & Zorz Northern People Remix)

Kosmas Epsilon & Zorz = Northern People

no need to be redundant

It is only this
Sweet Harmony (Kosmas Epsilon & Zorz Remix)

Old Post Jan-26-2005 00:23  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
Kosmas Epsilon & Zorz = Northern People

no need to be redundant

It is only this
Sweet Harmony (Kosmas Epsilon & Zorz Remix)

I think it should be 'northern people mix' like on my white label title sheet :P

We don't say Varian - Endless Desire (Mark Otten Remix) we say (Mark Otten's Energetic Mix)... same story here with northern people.

Old Post Jan-26-2005 18:25  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelBoogerd!
I think it should be 'northern people mix' like on my white label title sheet :P

We don't say Varian - Endless Desire (Mark Otten Remix) we say (Mark Otten's Energetic Mix)... same story here with northern people.

Not the same story...Mark Otten and Energetic are not the same....Energetic is NOT an allias for Mark Otten....

However Northern People IS an alias for Kosmas Epsilon & Zorz, that they dropped....it was some sort of trial and error thing they did.

the correct title is this
Kosmas Epsilon & Zorz Remix

Old Post Jan-27-2005 00:23  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bizarre
tranceaddict in training

The version of the 'Tiesto @ Godskitchen's fifth birthday' set that I have has two songs before 'Days go by'. The first song I'm not sure as to what it is but I know the second song is

Tomaz vs Filterheadz - Sunshine

Old Post Jan-29-2005 15:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bizarre Click here to Send bizarre a Private Message Add bizarre to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Esper256
Senior tranceaddict

In the Tiesto Innercity video the track he plays that is not on his Innercity CD is Wild Bunch - Return of Groove Lounge

You can hear him play it after stray dog - mirror.

Tiesto moves his hands in the pattern that the synth strikes so I doubt they managed to overdub the video with a different song that fits in exactly. It also looks like he's playing it in the main room, well if that's not the main room, then this had one HUGE back room. What we really need is somebody who was at this party.

I believe the CD is mixed not live, and uses a lot of the tracks that he played at the live event.

Old Post Jan-30-2005 03:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Esper256 Click here to Send Esper256 a Private Message Add Esper256 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

quote:
Originally posted by bizarre
The version of the 'Tiesto @ Godskitchen's fifth birthday' set that I have has two songs before 'Days go by'. The first song I'm not sure as to what it is but I know the second song is

Tomaz vs Filterheadz - Sunshine

The first one = P.I.M.P. - Why?

The general consensus is that Tiesto started with Days Go By

Old Post Jan-30-2005 22:07  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

quote:
Originally posted by Esper256
In the Tiesto Innercity video the track he plays that is not on his Innercity CD is Wild Bunch - Return of Groove Lounge

You can hear him play it after stray dog - mirror.

Tiesto moves his hands in the pattern that the synth strikes so I doubt they managed to overdub the video with a different song that fits in exactly. It also looks like he's playing it in the main room, well if that's not the main room, then this had one HUGE back room. What we really need is somebody who was at this party.

I believe the CD is mixed not live, and uses a lot of the tracks that he played at the live event.

knowledge on the video ID... i was just about to dig out my CDs to try and find it.

Old Post Jan-30-2005 22:08  Slovakia
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

no offesne Asperge, but i don't quite understand why you're making this list when Chris has it all typed out on the tiesto forum

Old Post Jan-31-2005 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPiet Blank Song [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFirst Choice - "Love and Happiness" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread