Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cyberia
born trancEaddict

rigt now I'm thinking about Tukan/light a rainbow(green court remix)

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-20-2001 17:13  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sting Ray
Senior tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

The song i'm thinking right now is System F - Elevate from the new System F album cause in my opinion it's the best track in the album,even better than Exhale

Sting Ray

Old Post Jan-20-2001 20:03  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Sting Ray Click here to Send Sting Ray a Private Message Add Sting Ray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyrolex
Senior trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mizzuno
virtuoso-apex......

try u like....

the mizzzzzzzz

Wow, this track is great!
I think this will be my fav for the next 10 years.

Bye,
P.

Old Post Jan-21-2001 17:25  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for pyrolex Click here to Send pyrolex a Private Message Add pyrolex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

ammm cyberia, yeh !

peace

Old Post Jan-21-2001 17:27  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xenonnyc
Junior tranceaddict

System F - Solstice

Old Post Jan-21-2001 23:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for xenonnyc Click here to Send xenonnyc a Private Message Add xenonnyc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DAPplayer
Junior tranceaddict

Terra Ferma - Teeth of the jungle

Old Post Jan-21-2001 23:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for DAPplayer Click here to Send DAPplayer a Private Message Add DAPplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DAPplayer
Junior tranceaddict

Terra Ferma - Teeth of the jungle

And tunak

Old Post Jan-21-2001 23:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for DAPplayer Click here to Send DAPplayer a Private Message Add DAPplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Shame / Disagreement

quote:
Originally posted by agi
My friend has a theory on old people which could relate quite closely to this thread he believes that once you reach the age of 60 your potential to do anything worthwhile on this planet is gone and you should be just put in a big room and shot, i believe this thread has definetely passed its potential to even be bearable anymore, somebody shoot it.
(p.s. this is my friends view on old people not mine, don't call me a sick bastard)

peace

Well First off I would like to thank everyone who has supported this thread(obviously not u Agi!) i was sick all last week and to my surprise it has been going strong..so my respect goes out to all TA's and the good songs/remixes which have been posted....

As for you Agi, if you don't like this post, ignore it, if it's not useful anymore then why the hell are you viewing it in the first place, maybe its just that you can't come up with a more innovative thread...

Again Thank U TA's!!!

and of course here's the song in my head right now..

Major league-Wonder(wonder mix)

what more can i say Armin van buuren...quality!

MIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Uno

Old Post Jan-22-2001 14:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

ohohohohohhohh

Well handbags at the ready " if you don't like it ..." my god calm down it was simply a comment, don't take it as some real personal critism, get a life it really isn't that important.

Peace to everyone except that prick

Old Post Jan-22-2001 16:11  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Thumbs down

Funny i never sunk down to name calling... i think ur the prick u little bastard, i'm not some little 16 year old in this forum...so you're words are far from hurting me...there's a difference between kidding around and being an asshole, note that until you came on the scene nobody was complaining, now this damn post is going to turn into a dumb argument. In reality there was no need to start....but i will finish.

Somehow i don't think anyone solicited your opinion, and until u grow up and get some class...go chill and post some crap threads..

Mike"Mizz"

Old Post Jan-22-2001 16:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

Angry

O.K lets see this forum is for discussion and i put my opinion down, then you come along take what i said as some personal insult on yourself, and continue to waste how many lines of a reply in some stupid comment about me, however i'm the "stupid 16 year old .... bla bla bla" . Get a life man, i've more important things to bother me than the shit you spout.

"solicited your opinion" is this your way of coming across as tyhe mature, well educated person in this 'argument'. LOL

peace

Old Post Jan-22-2001 16:23  Ireland
mizzuno
tata master

Shame / Disagreement

Yeah guy i don't have a life...ooooh you found me out...maybe i just don't see how u can see fit to judge this post....it wasn't taken personally but if i may be so bold.. out of the 150 posts on this thread ur the only winner(with a life?) to post something derogatory(get ur dictionary out), u couldn't just put a song u were thinking about...noooo ur too cool for that...u had to make a comment, now i know this board is based on democracy and freedom to post what u want,but there is something called etiquette....something which u sorely lack!!

ps. sorry if i offended any of u 16 year olds on this forum..

MIzZzz

Old Post Jan-22-2001 16:32  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWonderfull trance track from party few weeks ago [2018] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJon O'Bir - Ways and Means (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread