Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 171: Stu inducted to the MVP TA ModeratOr Hall of Fame
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Friday 171: Stu inducted to the MVP TA ModeratOr Hall of Fame

Its that time guys..Papa Stu has been really nice and has givin me just one chance to be back, so happy, he even banned Lang with the swiftness whoa....

What say you, Stu for TA Mod Hall of Fame?

Now back on topic, what are ya'll doing tonight

Old Post Aug-03-2018 13:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Stu is definitely the best mod this place has ever had.

I have nothing going on. Big waterfront festival this weekend and some bands I like are gonna be playing, prob check that out at some point. Maybe go for a hike with the baby.

Old Post Aug-03-2018 13:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

work all weekend, then 6 days at country festival with lady friend (I'm super gay). contemplating tickets for sterac, but waiting on confirmation for floorplan with group of friends

Old Post Aug-03-2018 13:24  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

The dark period of time with Lira as the lone c0r mod was like the Trump administration. Disaster! Now Obama aka Stu is back. Thank goodness! (jk Lira )

Took a sick day to watch my son today, mom is at work and Grammy is on vacation. Torturing myself with nursery rhymes all day with baby shows on Netflix.

Set Archive

Old Post Aug-03-2018 13:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm taking a break today from all my oxidant supplementation to cleanse to myself of inpurification. I just can't do anything, no getting high with friends, my body can't take it even with medication. I wish I can start over again as a newborn damn I would def make the right choices for myself., end rant.

I guess I'll be having a session on the PC with fallout 4.

Old Post Aug-03-2018 13:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
work all weekend, then 6 days at country festival with lady friend (I'm super gay). contemplating tickets for sterac, but waiting on confirmation for floorplan with group of friends

Wtf when and where is Hood playing???

edit: nm just found it. Obviously a Sidetrack jam. I should go...tix are already on third release!!

Old Post Aug-03-2018 14:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
The dark period of time with Lira as the lone c0r mod was like the Trump administration. Disaster! Now Obama aka Stu is back. Thank goodness! (jk Lira )

Took a sick day to watch my son today, mom is at work and Grammy is on vacation. Torturing myself with nursery rhymes all day with baby shows on Netflix.

Lira is cool too, he heard me out when Stu was upset with me. Plus he got me into Italo disco homie.

Ya Ya Ya

Old Post Aug-03-2018 14:19  United States
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Wtf when and where is Hood playing???

edit: nm just found it. Obviously a Sidetrack jam. I should go...tix are already on third release!!

thats why I'm waiting to buy, that and I'm not sure if i want to go with girlfriend as she doesn't like dance music but my friend wants to go with girlfriends.... even sterac is at 40$

Old Post Aug-03-2018 14:21  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Yeah, cool. I told a few friends and will wait for the same. Going out alone is way better when I don't have to take care of a baby the next day. Having peeps to meet up with will motivate me not to give into tiredness and bail, lol.

Old Post Aug-03-2018 14:24 
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

thats going to be i think the last weekend or second last weekend before school starts :'(

Old Post Aug-03-2018 15:26  Norfolk Island
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm sick as fuck. Got a throat and chest thing.

I really didn't want to get antibiotics again (last time was only 8 months ago) so I did the incredibly LA thing of going for a fancy IV drip thing.

They pumped a bunch of vitamins, mineral and glutathione in to me and felt great last night, but now I feel like utter shit.

There goes my weekend.

Old Post Aug-03-2018 16:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Friday 171: Stu inducted to the MVP TA ModeratOr Hall of Fame

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I'm sick as fuck. Got a throat and chest thing.

I really didn't want to get antibiotics again (last time was only 8 months ago) so I did the incredibly LA thing of going for a fancy IV drip thing.

They pumped a bunch of vitamins, mineral and glutathione in to me and felt great last night, but now I feel like utter shit.

There goes my weekend.

Damn...hope you get and feel better Rann. I usually feel the same way after I take my vita's then stop for awhile.

quote:
Originally posted by DaylightMoon
Your a noob. Stop talkin like you gangsta round here.

Is it possible?

Old Post Aug-03-2018 16:39  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 171: Stu inducted to the MVP TA ModeratOr Hall of Fame
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread