Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[dave-Da-rave]
Supreme tranceaddict

o and he also played PvD - For an Angel!!

i also got him to sign the back of a 20$ bill, that pvd had also signed on the front

Old Post Jul-02-2004 05:41  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for [dave-Da-rave] Click here to Send [dave-Da-rave] a Private Message Add [dave-Da-rave] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
virtualtrancer
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by [dave-Da-rave]
o and he also played PvD - For an Angel!!

i also got him to sign the back of a 20$ bill, that pvd had also signed on the front

The value of that $20 has just doubled maybe tripled in some countries.

"The best gino beat is with a baseball bat!"

Last edited by virtualtrancer on Jul-02-2004 at 06:17

Old Post Jul-02-2004 06:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for virtualtrancer Click here to Send virtualtrancer a Private Message Add virtualtrancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dnmr
Dee

holy shit what a day......cherry beach was alot of fun after too
- Carney

That was honestly one of the best parties of my life.....for those of you who didnt make it, thats WAY too bad! Being on a boat and partying like that is something that everyone needs to experience...if something like this comes up again be sure to go.
Armin was awesome of course, and Mark was great too.
And going to Cherry beach after was good times as well, thanks to whoever organized it.
It was nice meeting all the TA's and hanging out, and now its 4:30 a.m. and time for me to get to bed.

Till next time
Danielle

Last edited by dnmr on Jul-02-2004 at 08:42

Old Post Jul-02-2004 07:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for dnmr Click here to Send dnmr a Private Message Add dnmr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

um...wow...best party of the year, no question...pics, story to follow tomorrow...bedtime...wow wow wow

I'm sure Danny T was great...but tranceheads that missed this...wow...I never want to see the inside of Guv or any other club again.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 08:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tully
Supreme tranceaddict

Smiley DJ

That was an awsome party!!!!!! Great to see that there were lots of people out for some fun in the sun oh and of course for ARMIN. It was great to see so many fimilar faces with smiles from ear to ear... This was definatly one of the best parties of the year. I have lots of pics too. I will find somewhere to post them and let you guys know where they are......... Thanks for the fun and the memories

Old Post Jul-02-2004 13:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tully Click here to Send Tully a Private Message Add Tully to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moneyman
Supreme tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp WOW how pissed am I...

I was going to go, had lined up tickets and everything for me and a friend to go, but they bailed. I figured going alone would have sucked. I should have shelled out the cash and went alone, im so disappointed in myself right now. Looks like im going to have to wait till armin is in NEW YORK to see him again. Last time at guv earlier this year was just insane, im thinking central park will be even better

Old Post Jul-02-2004 13:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for moneyman Click here to Send moneyman a Private Message Add moneyman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anton
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by [dave-Da-rave]
other songs he played:
sarah mclachlan - world on fire (Junkie XL remix)
adagio for strings
blue fear
beautiful things (? remix)
nu nrg - free fall
white room
no one on earth (gabriel dresden remix)

monday groove
bounce at nothing
for a devil
Remy & Roland Klinkenberg - Till Ya Drop

Old Post Jul-02-2004 13:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Anton Click here to Send Anton a Private Message Add Anton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

great party, great t.o views, great friends equals to one helluva boat cruise.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 13:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
walkindude
Supreme tranceaddict

What a day!!!..... my friends and I agree that it was the best time we have had. It was just amazing...too bad a lot of people were a no show....I guess the timing might have been an issue.
The weather was perfect, the people were great....Best money I spent...totally worth it!!!!

later

Old Post Jul-02-2004 14:04  Bahrain
Click Here to See the Profile for walkindude Click here to Send walkindude a Private Message Add walkindude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by Anton
monday groove
bounce at nothing
for a devil
Remy & Roland Klinkenberg - Till Ya Drop

Don't forget my favorite AvB track ever: Rising Star - Touch Me (Vincent De Moor Remix, I'm 90% sure).

http://www.discogs.com/release/14445

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jul-02-2004 14:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anton
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
Don't forget my favorite AvB track ever: Rising Star - Touch Me (Vincent De Moor Remix, I'm 90% sure).

http://www.discogs.com/release/14445

ya.. there are others we are forgetting

Old Post Jul-02-2004 14:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Anton Click here to Send Anton a Private Message Add Anton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Ampz
Amp Radio Addict

I think i just started to cry that I wasn't there.......

Anyone know the cost to get armin there? and so on? what if TA was to do something like that, exclusive with a DJ? Ideas?

Ampz

http://www.4PlayTrax.com
http://www.amplifieddigital.com
http://www.facebook.com/DJAmpz
Amp Radio: Direct Downloads NOW on site!

Old Post Jul-02-2004 15:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Ampz Click here to Send DJ_Ampz a Private Message Visit DJ_Ampz's homepage! Add DJ_Ampz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan anyone ID, good trance tune [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelescreen - "All Engines" (Unknown Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread