Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

This friday... Drum n Breaks @ madbar.

Old Post Oct-17-2005 02:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plump Funk
tot ridic

^^^nice!! thx for the heads up.

Old Post Oct-17-2005 02:44  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for Plump Funk Click here to Send Plump Funk a Private Message Add Plump Funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

AIRPORT TRANSIT

Toronto Airport Express: http://www.torontoairportexpress.com/

GTAA Shuttle Services: http://www.gtaa.com/Index.aspx?Sid=...Node2.3.4&Tpl=1

GTAA Public Transit Info: http://www.gtaa.com/Index.aspx?Sid=...Node2.3.5&Tpl=1

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Nov-21-2005 22:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

Airport Express (Pacific Western)
TEL: 1-800-387-6787 or 905-564-3232
WEB: http://www.torontoairportexpress.com/
E-MAIL: info@torontoairportexpress.com

Toronto: Westin Harbour Castle, Royal York (Union Station), Intercontinental (Front St), Holiday Inn on King, Sheraton Centre, Bus Terminal/Metropolitan Hotel, Delta Chelsea, Bond Place.

Airlink Airport Service
Tel: (519) 756-1944 or 1-877-405-8278 Fax: (519) 756-1949

Ayr, Aylmer, Burford, Brantford, Caledonia, Cayuga, Delhi, Drumbo, Dunnville, Hagersville, Jarvis, Long Point, Norwich, Nanticoke, Oshweken, Paris, Port Dover, Port Rowan, Selkirk, Simcoe, St. George, Tillsonburg, and Waterford.
Air York Inc.
Tel: 1-888-795-2777 or (905) 953-9980 Fax: (905) 953-9965

Aurora, Concord, Jackson's Point, Holland Landing, Keswick, King City, Oak Ridges, Markham, Mt. Albert, Newmarket, Nobelton, Pefferlaw, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Roaches Point, Sharon, Shomberg, Stouffville, Sutton, Thornhill, Udora, Vaughan, Virginia Beach, Woodbridge
Airways Transit
www.airwaystransit.com
(Hamilton Division) Tel: (905) 689-4460 Fax: (905) 689-5556

Ancaster, Bronte, Burlington, Campbellville, Caledonia, Carlisle, Dundas, Flamboro, Hamilton, KilBride, Oakville, Milton, Mt. Hope, Stoney Creek, Waterdown.
(Waterloo Division) Tel: (519) 886-2121 Fax: (519) 886-2141

Ayr, Breslau, Cambridge, Dorking, Elmira, Kitchener, Listowel, Millbank, Milverton, New Dundee, New Hamburg, Newton, Phillipsburg, Princeton, St. Jacobs, Waterloo, Wellesley.
Canar Coach Service
Tel: 1-800-387-7097 or 905-564-1242 Fax: (905) 564-7244

Kincardine, Port Elgin, and Walkerton
Century Airline Service - (subsidiary of Coach Canada) www.coachcanada.com
Tel: (705) 748-3961 or 1-800-465-5987 Fax: (705) 748-2452

Bancroft, Bewdley, Bobcaygeon, Buckhorn, Burleigh Falls, Bridgenorth, Cavan, Douro, Emily, Ennismore, Fenelon Falls, Keene, Lakefield, Lindsay, Millbrook, North Hastings, North and South Monaghan, Omemee, Otonabee, Peterborough, Selwyn and Smith, Stoney Lake.
Classique Airline Service www.classiquetransit.com
Tel: 1-800-387-5450 Fax: (905) 831-1611

Ajax, Beaverton, Blackstock, Bowmanville, Brooklin, Burketon, Caesarea, Claremont, Columbus, Courtice, Enniskillen, Goodwood, Green Bank, Hampton, Kendal, Kirby, Leaskdale, Leskard, Maple Beach, Myrtle, Nestleton, Newcastle, Newtonville, Orono, Oshawa, Pickering, Port Bolster, Port Perry, Seagrave, Sunderland, Tyrone, Uxbridge, Victoria Corners, and Whitby.
Coach Canada www.coachcanada.com
Tel: 1-800-461-7661 Fax: (705) 748-2452

Peterborough, Lakefield, Millbrook, Bridgenorth, Fowlers Corners, Indian River, Selwyn, Otonabee, Bailieboro, Omemee, Buckhorn, Stoney Lake, Lindsay, Hasting, Bancroft, Bobcaygeon, Fenelon Falls.

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Dec-29-2005 23:16  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

None of those companies listed above service the North York area either... bastards

Old Post Dec-30-2005 01:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tinkerbelll
Junior tranceaddict

i'm goin to be studying at Yorku in the fall, n i don't know neone in toronto cuz i'm from montreal, i was worried i wouldn't find places to rave cuz i don't know ne one there except my bro (n he's not into trance) so i'll have TA as my tour guide!
I was gonna ask if there was a trance scene in Toronto, but after checking this site out, i'm glad i didn't!
Neways i'm relieved to see edm is active in Toronto,now i can't wait to go there!
cheers!

Old Post Jan-05-2006 15:32  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for tinkerbelll Click here to Send tinkerbelll a Private Message Add tinkerbelll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samjane
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
None of those companies listed above service the North York area either... bastards

yeah, no doubt.

anyone know the best way to get to the airport from North York on a Monday morning?

Old Post Jan-07-2006 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for samjane Click here to Send samjane a Private Message Visit samjane's homepage! Add samjane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by samjane
anyone know the best way to get to the airport from North York on a Monday morning?

There's apparently some "white label" (as such) taxi service that does a personal airport shuttle for around $35, but I don't have the number on me (my aunt has it, and she's in North York, whereas I'm in Fernie BC, and I don't want to call her to find out).

I got to the airport from North York by hiring a car from budget, but admittedly, I used the car to drive to the States, and then to Niagara, before returning it to the airport. If you hire for like a day, it'll probably cost you around $40 - $50.

Sorry I can't give better advice. But come the end of January, I'll be sure to post the number of that supposed white label taxi company (since I'll need to get them to drive me to the airport on a Tuesday morning).

Old Post Jan-07-2006 09:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zookeeper
Supreme tranceaddict

Exclamation

The lake ferry between Rochester and Toronto has been discontinued as of 01/10/06.

Rochester mayor Robert Duffy announced that the 'fast ferry' was not a profitable enterprise and service will be suspended for good this time.

Oh well, looks like it's the QEW for me with bumper to bumper at 200KPH

Old Post Jan-13-2006 06:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zookeeper Click here to Send zookeeper a Private Message Add zookeeper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JoJoJo
tranceaddict

Smile

I have to say I've been reading these forums for a while now and this thread is fantastic!! I'm moving to Toronto from Melbourne in April for a year for my job and I've made so many notes from this thread that I'm not so terrified about the move anymore. I mean when you move most people only think about the main stuff like finding a job or finding a place to live but my main thought was where am I going to party? What am I going to do in this huge new city which is going to be my home?

Thanks to all who contributed.

Old Post Jan-20-2006 23:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for JoJoJo Click here to Send JoJoJo a Private Message Add JoJoJo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by JoJoJo
I have to say I've been reading these forums for a while now and this thread is fantastic!! I'm moving to Toronto from Melbourne in April for a year for my job and I've made so many notes from this thread that I'm not so terrified about the move anymore. I mean when you move most people only think about the main stuff like finding a job or finding a place to live but my main thought was where am I going to party? What am I going to do in this huge new city which is going to be my home?

Thanks to all who contributed.

nice to hav u on board !

Old Post Jan-21-2006 00:37  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

nice to hav u on board !

indeed, glad this thread was helpful!

Old Post Jan-21-2006 22:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Needed 3! [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMilk Inc - "Stay with me" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread