Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

https://soundcloud.com/nativebehavi...eed-live-fabric

You can download it here

Old Post Jun-22-2013 02:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

First post updated! It may have been six years since I posted it, and years since I've been on TA with any semblance of regularity, but I occasionally check in on this thread, in the hopes that someone has IDed #6 or #22.

One thought I had was that this is three different DJs. Notice how the style changes from Prog to progpsy and back again at roughly the hour marks.

Back in the day I managed to listen to roughly half of all samples on Psyshop in the year this set was released. Madness, but it did crack a few.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Aug-07-2013 22:09  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J-LV
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
First post updated! It may have been six years since I posted it, and years since I've been on TA with any semblance of regularity, but I occasionally check in on this thread, in the hopes that someone has IDed #6 or #22.

I'm still looking for #22 as well. Awesome track.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to announce I have IDed this one yesterday:

[01:15:00] 13: Llopis - Lobster Tan

And as you said, it was released in 2005 and also there's a sample on Psyshop:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/Vinyls/por/por1ep004.html
Here's a longer sample:
https://soundcloud.com/craig-small2...lobster-tan-cjs

So far:

[00:00:00] 01: ID
[00:08:50] 02: ID
[00:15:27] 03: Chris Scott - Down Inside The Fun (Chris Micali mix)
[00:18:00] 04: ID
[00:23:33] 05: ID
[00:29:00] 06: ID
[00:35:12] 07: Descent - Electric Storm (Descent's Unreleased Dub)
[00:41:00] 08: Jarrod & Gilbey - Monkey Trousers (Chab remix)
[00:47:42] 09: Dirty Fours - Breathless
[00:54:27] 10: Dave Robertson - All Rights (PJ Davy mix)
[01:01:00] 11: Vision & Canedy - Dusk
[01:08:40] 12: Aze vs. Clutch - Azeton
[01:15:00] 13: Llopis - Lobster Tan
[01:22:14] 14: Ohrsten Nors - Midnight Sunshine (Switch mix)
[01:30:05] 15: Phat Kontrollerz - Simple Control Complex
[01:36:14] 16: Bill & Seb - Into The Light (Original mix)
[01:44:27] 17: ID
[01:50:50] 18: Morganixx - Strolch
[01:57:14] 19: Ryan Halifax AKA Sly Flynn - P.O.B
[02:05:03] 20: Siren City - Miles Ahead
[02:11:00] 21: Hernán Cattáneo - Deeper Layers
[02:17:40] 22: ID
[02:24:56] 23: ID
[02:30:00] 24: ID
[02:34:45] 25: ID
[02:40:10] 26: Mateo Murphy - Meltdown
[02:47:12] 27: ID
[02:52:16] 28: Interflow - Storyreel (Satoshi Tomiie remix)
[02:57:30] 29: ID
[03:05:06] 30: Luke Fair - Bloc Rock

Old Post Dec-18-2013 22:38  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for J-LV Click here to Send J-LV a Private Message Add J-LV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

Thanks guys GREAT work. I personally think the Watching Cars Go By is the holy grail of this mix. Hope we get it some day!

Old Post Dec-20-2013 17:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCE_DOG007
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DanceFloorPoet
Thanks guys GREAT work. I personally think the Watching Cars Go By is the holy grail of this mix. Hope we get it some day!

Ndeed!

Old Post May-26-2014 20:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TRANCE_DOG007 Click here to Send TRANCE_DOG007 a Private Message Add TRANCE_DOG007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Seven months later I actually read the latest update. First post updated, good work.

Keep it up I'm still of the impression that this is three separate sets that just transitioned to each other. The style is so different as are the places you buy the tracks from.

Hour 1 - Prog.
Hour 2 - Progpsy (almost exclusively from Psyshop)
Hour 3 - Progtrance

Old Post Jul-01-2014 20:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Bump because I listened to this during my long run today. No new IDs, but some thoughts:

1. Track 6 - it seems obvious to me that this is either an amateur track or a small time producer. People kept ID'ing it as You Are Sleeping because of the "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half" line. Someone clearly used a generic robot talkbox and inputted the spoken lines from Cyberwhore and You Are Sleeping as a tribute to them both. There's no way this is an official remix of either track, and such flagrant larceny from two well-known tracks is something you'd only commit if you know your track will get a limited release.

2. RE: Mark Anthony claiming this is a sequencer mix. Disagree. The mixing is very solid but none of the transitions are spectacular and a technically proficient DJ mixing at home could easily execute this set. Furthermore, you can hear the beats drifting slightly during the transition into Azeton. There's a volume drop between tracks early on. The signs of a human hand are audible.

3. It's not Digweed, and for what it's worth I think it's one DJ, probably an amateur and not recorded live from a club.

4. Such a shame #22 isn't ID'd - best tune of the set for me.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-24-2016 23:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

still listening to this from time to time... the first hour is just too good to be measured.

the highlight for me are still the first two tracks... both are one of these haunting progressives that gets all the attention in a set.

edit: btw, one of the tracks that everyone claims to be a weekend world track... I wasted like 1 week looking for everything produced by him, without success (but we know, its indeed his style). maybe one day...

Old Post Jan-24-2016 23:25  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Just to prove that things can still be cracked!!

[02:24:56] 23: ADF Italy - Selection 1 (Original mix)
[02:30:00] 24: Logiztik Sounds - Living in Hell (Original mix)
[02:47:12] 27: G-Pal - Warning (Original mix)

Still no word on the best tracks in here, but maybe some were looking for these.

Old Post Mar-22-2016 18:50  Ireland
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

still working away on this one eh, Chris? nice work!

Old Post Mar-24-2016 00:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

Has anyone tried using Shazam or something? You'd be surprised... it's worked in the past.

SoundCloud Page

Old Post Mar-25-2016 14:33  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

Cars Go By remake is the holy grail ID of this mix

Old Post Mar-25-2016 14:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Stadium, Jakarta. #4 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSatoshi Tomiie feat. Kelli Ali - "Up In Flames" (Bedrock Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread