Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : DJ Pauly D at New City Gas on Friday September 7th
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Roll Call : DJ Pauly D at New City Gas on Friday September 7th

Are you fucking kidding me? Easiest women will be @ that event.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 15:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

want some pussy?

come to this show dressed up like a dirty jersey shore character

i'm not really suprised to be honest. last time at 1234 they were overcapacity so I'm sure he'll make $$$$$

Old Post Jun-17-2012 16:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Its the day before I leave for China. I'm going to get some grenades pregnant and scoot. FORZA ITALIA.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

i got dragged to a pauly d gig in Atlantic city a few weeks ago.

lets just say, while the music was bad, the after party in my room made up for it

Old Post Jun-17-2012 20:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I'm dusting off this Kappa track suit i had 10 years ago. Minchia bro, the mega mix.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 20:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydafy
tranceaddict

quote:
I'm dusting off this Kappa track suit i had 10 years ago. Minchia bro, the mega mix.

^^hilarious

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydafy Click here to Send crazydafy a Private Message Add crazydafy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

the girls that would go to this show wouldn't be easy, they'd be the same pretentious skanks that go to Buonna/Mac Bar. Dirty looks all night longggg.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 01:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jun-18-2012 01:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
the girls that would go to this show wouldn't be easy, they'd be the same pretentious skanks that go to Buonna/Mac Bar. Dirty looks all night longggg.

Just take one 50, pad the roll with 5's and bag you a dirty hamster.

Me and douchebag are hitting this up and after partying at Moomba.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 01:58 
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9

youre wrong

i saw him last time at 1234 and it was nothing like that

Old Post Jun-18-2012 02:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

with a blowout i'm like 6'7.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 02:00 
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

the opening djs need to install a voltage control for his turntables , pretty sure he uses serato, so that you can just kill the power so that the speed drifts oh so slightly so that he train wrecks every single mix. It would take about 20 minutes and about 20$ in material. Or if you want to get fancy, you could install a bad potentiometer so that it drifts without your help. Like wait for when he thinks it is locked and he breathes a sigh of relief then cut the power for a few seconds. Maybe take the leds out so you can't tell.

We did this once to a dj a long time ago. he got so frustrated. Had no idea we were flicking it on and off from the main console.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 23:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : DJ Pauly D at New City Gas on Friday September 7th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMurat Uncuoglu @ Teknical Reaction on friskyRadio 09.02.2006 fresh deep tuune [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHunteman - Phreaks [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread