Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pete K
Chasing the sun

I'll in section 112 for this one.

Old Post Dec-05-2009 14:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by Schadenfreude

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Dec-05-2009 14:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by Pete K
It was just a matter of time.

I'd be shocked if it turned out the guy has even an 80 IQ.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Dec-05-2009 15:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Ok, let's do this.

Old Post Feb-07-2010 02:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

i love mma

Old Post Feb-07-2010 04:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I keep reading this title as "The MDMA thread" =/

Old Post Feb-07-2010 04:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

i love mdma also..

Old Post Feb-07-2010 05:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SLR722
Senior tranceaddict

You guys see the Strikeforce card last week with Diaz/Zaromskis? Diaz looks better and better every time. And the Manhoef/Lawler fight...Melvin was fuckin Robbie up till the end.

Nate got pwned tonight, wasn't expecting that. I thought he had a shot at beating Anderson in the rematch.

Old Post Feb-07-2010 05:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SLR722 Click here to Send SLR722 a Private Message Add SLR722 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amp3
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SLR722
You guys see the Strikeforce card last week with Diaz/Zaromskis? Diaz looks better and better every time. And the Manhoef/Lawler fight...Melvin was fuckin Robbie up till the end.

Nate got pwned tonight, wasn't expecting that. I thought he had a shot at beating Anderson in the rematch.

Nick has some weird boxing style but damn if it hasn't been effective in his recent fights. I saw the compu strike stats for lawler/manhoef, fight. Robbie had 7 or 9 landed strikes, compared to 30-40 for melvin. That hail mary he threw at the end...wow.

As for tonight's fight, I wish I put money down on Sonnen, I didn't think Nate woould get schooled that bad. Also go Couture, I know it was against Coleman, but he looked awesome. Go old man.

Old Post Feb-07-2010 07:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amp3 Click here to Send amp3 a Private Message Add amp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

Belfort injured, off UFC 112

The Ultimate Fighting Championship’s plans for a spectacular debut in the Middle East took a hit on Thursday when an injured shoulder forced Vitor Belfort to withdraw from his middleweight title fight with champion Anderson Silva at UFC 112 on April 10 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

UFC president Dana White confirmed the news in a text message to Yahoo! Sports on Thursday. White said Silva would remain on the card, but did not say whom he would fight or whether it would be a championship fight.

The Brazilian website, Tatame first reported the news. It quoted Jayme Sandall, one of Belfort’s coaches, as saying “He was training but not using the arm for a long time because of the injury.”

White was in a meeting Thursday afternoon and could not be reached for comment or additional details.

A lightweight championship fight between B.J. Penn and top contender Frankie Edgar is still on the card.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?sl...=yhoo&type=lgns

Old Post Feb-12-2010 15:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

Kampmann out, Ellenberger faces Saunders at UFC 111 in March

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17884/kam...11-in-march.mma

the cut

Old Post Feb-12-2010 15:56 
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

Old Post Feb-12-2010 16:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackfrom Tiesto at Disneyland Paris [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrian Sanhaji - "Nightlife" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread