Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ian
Not dead yet.

Jack, winning the ball or not, the height of the tackle was just too high imho, and we're from a much more physical game in England where higher tackles are less frowned upon.

guy formerly known as irectum It's just one of those things, in real time, I saw the actual movement of his foot in what looked to be a 'stamping' kind of motion, and I said 'red card' instantly. Alves is well known to go down rather easily but the fact is that tackle could've been on anyone and if someone like Messi got hit by it, they'd be calling for Pepes head imo (except los putos) so I think it was the correct call for sure because when your foot is up in the air like that I just don't think anybody can be in full control of themselves whereas on the ground there's more chances that you can.

Old Post Apr-29-2011 20:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Someone should make them all play Hurling. Somebody would be diving every 2 seconds.

Old Post Apr-29-2011 20:24  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Jack, winning the ball or not, the height of the tackle was just too high imho, and we're from a much more physical game in England where higher tackles are less frowned upon.

guy formerly known as irectum It's just one of those things, in real time, I saw the actual movement of his foot in what looked to be a 'stamping' kind of motion, and I said 'red card' instantly. Alves is well known to go down rather easily but the fact is that tackle could've been on anyone and if someone like Messi got hit by it, they'd be calling for Pepes head imo (except los putos) so I think it was the correct call for sure because when your foot is up in the air like that I just don't think anybody can be in full control of themselves whereas on the ground there's more chances that you can.

yeah we discussed this - and in slow motion it looks like pepe did a frog kick haha.

Old Post Apr-29-2011 20:43  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mr.bison
Suspended User

Mourinho - Biggest Hypocrite

Old Post Apr-30-2011 01:37  Antigua
Click Here to See the Profile for mr.bison Click here to Send mr.bison a Private Message Add mr.bison to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

The ball was bouncing. Alves had his foot up there as well. Pepe aimed to play the ball and he did play it, so I don't see how you can argue "intent". If Alves had reacted honestly and stayed on his feet after a slight nick on the shinpads, it would not have been a red card.

I'm not taking Madrid's side here or buying into these conspiracy claims. You see a hell of a lot of soft reds in Europe, and Adebayor should have walked for practically punching someone in the face so it all evens out.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-30-2011 01:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

were Alves studs showing? I don't recall without watching it again. I just thought the motions that pepe made were what turned it from a normal into a punishable tackle.

Old Post Apr-30-2011 07:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ash Parajuli
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mr.bison
Mourinho - Biggest Hypocrite

QFT.

Old Post Apr-30-2011 07:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ash Parajuli Click here to Send Ash Parajuli a Private Message Add Ash Parajuli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mr.bison
Suspended User

And this.
I am actually not surprised by this. They have done it before.

Old Post Apr-30-2011 12:38  Antigua
Click Here to See the Profile for mr.bison Click here to Send mr.bison a Private Message Add mr.bison to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

^that video was removed

Also, this is getting retarded. Give me a fuckin' break here:

Real Madrid ask Uefa to ban six Barcelona Players

Old Post May-02-2011 01:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Pedro.

Old Post May-03-2011 20:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Anyone got a stream worth a shit? The one I've got is stopping so often it's now about ten minutes behind play.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-03-2011 20:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Anyone got a stream worth a shit? The one I've got is stopping so often it's now about ten minutes behind play.

firstrowsports.eu

pedro looked alittle offsides there but owells, visca barca!

Old Post May-03-2011 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 5... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Moon - Blow Up The Speaker [Paul Hutsch Remix] [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread