Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Dropped food and local culture - How many seconds till it's no longer okay to nom it?
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
Ignore me if I'm making a blunder, but wouldn't that be "as I am not sure as to what you are referring."?

Or does that second "to" at the end really have its place there?

That is most correctly. I had omitted the 'as to' by mistake the first time I wrote the sentence, and by my third re-write I had forgotten as to where my prepositions went altogether.

To.

Old Post May-13-2012 22:24  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

I think it scales with age, whatever the base number might be.

I seen my friends kid eat cheerios off the floor from like weeks ago...

Old Post May-14-2012 05:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
I think it scales with age, whatever the base number might be.

I seen my friends kid eat cheerios off the floor from like weeks ago...

Why were they on the floor for weeks?

Old Post May-14-2012 06:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Extra-crunchiness, with a peculiar aftertaste.

Old Post May-14-2012 06:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alero50
Senior tranceaddict

Weather conditions would prevent it from being crunchy ya, but actually if you keep your house in clean conditions daily, then, no reason you couldn't eat cheerios off the floor even after about 5 hours, even spilled yogurt. although It's gross, but It's possible nonetheless.

Old Post May-14-2012 06:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Alero50 Click here to Send Alero50 a Private Message Add Alero50 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Why were they on the floor for weeks?

Behind things. The kid is messy!

Old Post May-14-2012 06:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Uuuuugggghhh.

Ok, so "cheerios" means a brand-name breakfast cereal over there (thanks, Google).

LOL.

"Cheerios" how I know them are little red sausages, that you have at kids parties, hahaha. Hence, my outrage at them being on the floor for weeks

What I mean:

Edit: They're little mini-hotdog things.

---- I've edited this post more than I should. Must be 5+ times now, lol.

Edit 2: The closest one looks *roughly* like how I imagine Jay's dick to appear, after all this time raping the COR.

Last edited by Sushipunk on May-14-2012 at 08:23

Old Post May-14-2012 08:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

Those look like danish red sausages, which are also gross.

They call them Rød Pølse, and the sound they make when they pronounce it is hilarious.

Old Post May-14-2012 08:29  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

lmao never heard of a sausage called cheerios, but it does sound a bit commonwealthy now that i think about it haha.

Old Post May-14-2012 08:52 
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

another reason to not visit australia
lulz

Old Post May-14-2012 09:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Uuuuugggghhh.

Ok, so "cheerios" means a brand-name breakfast cereal over there (thanks, Google).

LOL.

"Cheerios" how I know them are little red sausages, that you have at kids parties, hahaha.

Old Post May-15-2012 06:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen

That's just what they're called here

Old Post May-15-2012 06:06  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Dropped food and local culture - How many seconds till it's no longer okay to nom it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID_vocal_summer_disco_6 PLZ ID [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTekknova - Last Trip To Paradise (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread