Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

quote:
Originally posted by grasshopper
It shows that this idea grew out of hundreds of hours of skimming the forums and reading the various posts about "that other" DJ poll. You appear to have waaaay to much time on your hands...

or it could be just Ctrl C + Ctrl V

Old Post Sep-13-2005 04:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
grasshopper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Actually I just took the Top 250 from last year's DJ Mag poll and put them as the initial list. What's your issue?

Haha! I can't believe Rush actually made the DJMag top 250! That's funny. And I was so sure that you had put enormous effort into copy-and-pasting all the top 5's and other references to favorite dj's from all the various forums. Hello disillusionment!

Old Post Sep-13-2005 04:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for grasshopper Visit grasshopper's homepage! Add grasshopper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aiwendil
Ever The Same

DJ Rush isn't underground, nor are you the sole purveyor of anything underground.

Old Post Sep-13-2005 04:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aiwendil Click here to Send Aiwendil a Private Message Add Aiwendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Konijn
Subverting Paradigms

def. a good idea. perhaps the winner will refer to himself as "tranceaddict's #1 dj" in promotional materials...

my 5 for '05:
1. James Zabiela
2. Desyn Masiello
3. Tiesto
4. Marco Bailey
5. Ivan Smagghe

[Dark Disco|Frozen Balearic|Gay Biker-House| Boogie-Trance|Heavy Electronica|Soft-Goth]

Old Post Sep-13-2005 04:56  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Konijn Click here to Send Konijn a Private Message Visit Konijn's homepage! Add Konijn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
grasshopper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Aiwendil
DJ Rush isn't underground, nor are you the sole purveyor of anything underground.

Given. But the haydays of DJ Rush are a long time ago now -- and Rush sure as hell never played Trance. So, you see how I was led to believe that his inclusion on the list might have something to do with my recent post. I see now that there are actually lots of Techno dj's on the list. Anyhow, it was nice to think that the allmighty Swamper had actually read my post...

Old Post Sep-13-2005 04:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for grasshopper Visit grasshopper's homepage! Add grasshopper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xtracktor
EDM Conservative

From my feeble clubbing experience LA and nonstop mixes downloads..these DJ's really did it for me so far in 2005!

1. Markus Schulz
2. Phynn
3. Agnelli & Nelson
4. Kazell
5. Tiesto

Awesome idea swamper! I would think that this is much more accurate than the top 250 because we're beyond the barrier of just "popular names."

Old Post Sep-13-2005 05:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Xtracktor Click here to Send Xtracktor a Private Message Add Xtracktor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

sander k
morillo
howells
guetta
preach

Old Post Sep-13-2005 05:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djsphere
producer in training

1. Armin van Buuren
2. Paul van Dyk
3. Tiesto
4. Sasha
5. Ferry Corsten

This is gonna be the top 5

Old Post Sep-13-2005 05:48  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for djsphere Click here to Send djsphere a Private Message Add djsphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranc3
tranceaddict in training

Don't remember the order, but these are my top 5:

Kid Koala
Paul Van Dyk
Carl Cox
James Zabiela
Ritchie Hawtin

Old Post Sep-13-2005 06:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranc3 Click here to Send Tranc3 a Private Message Add Tranc3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vero
Still Lurking Around...

Paul Van Dyk
Sander Kleinenberg
Ferry Corsten
Danny Howells
shit who did i put in a #5? damn you short term memory loss!!!

Old Post Sep-13-2005 06:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vero Click here to Send Vero a Private Message Add Vero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
muli

um it keeps giving me a database error

john 00 fleming FTW!

Old Post Sep-13-2005 07:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for muli Click here to Send muli a Private Message Visit muli's homepage! Add muli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nz-fan
= whale -> NLITGTA *gg*

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Actually I just took the Top 250 from last year's DJ Mag poll and put them as the initial list. What's your issue?

And what about the Artists on TA??

I vote the same Artists I had vote for the official DJ Top 100 from DJ Mag

so it was

Menno de Jong
Jonas Steur
Passiva
Manule Le Saux
Leon Bolier

The upcoming talent DJ´s

greetings

So it's official everybody

If the next Le Saux & Tayle is not FF & TOTW on ASOT, ROTW & WW on TATW, Extrema Winner, Manny & me will start to produce Ragga/Dancehall "

Support the Artists and www.crystalclouds.com !! Thanks all

Old Post Sep-13-2005 07:03  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for nz-fan Click here to Send nz-fan a Private Message Add nz-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1999 Trance - Steve Morley Production... played by Dave Pearce [2015] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLost Tribe - "Gamemaster" (Shane 54 Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread