Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Who Would Win in a Fight- a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?
Who would win?
This poll is closed.
1 horse sized duck 97 53.01%
100 duck sized horses 86 46.99%
Total: 183 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
*HaRRy*
Hello Dave?

Who Would Win in a Fight- a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

Although the horse-sized duck would have the height and power advantage,if the 100 duck-sized horses were well organised and used shrewd strategy to distract and confuse their opponent they could deliver fearful hoof powered kicks to the giant duck's soft underbelly. Herein lies the horse sized duck's weakness.

or

The horse sized duck would win. It could flap its huge wings to cause confusion and break up any potentially lethal synchronised mini horse attacks. its huge thick skinned webbed feet would not only squash multiple horses, but would also be immune to bites. With its big beak it could scoop up and swallow mini horses whole. Therefore it would just be a matter of time before the duck won through.

Old Post Oct-12-2003 14:30  England
Click Here to See the Profile for *HaRRy* Click here to Send *HaRRy* a Private Message Add *HaRRy* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

If the Horse sized Duck approached such a battle with 'Zangief' tactics in mind, it could spread it's wings and go into a 'spin' like state with low swoops. The 100 Horses would be unable to get anywhere near the Duck which would result in victory for the Duck

Old Post Oct-12-2003 14:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joeh
NIAT

lol i cant believe that was in your local paper.

imo the 100 duck sized horses would win.

Old Post Oct-12-2003 14:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for joeh Click here to Send joeh a Private Message Add joeh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ClubHarder
Until forever fades away

I reckon the horse sized duck wud win, if it used the already mentioned methods of attck, being the wing attack and spinning methoed. Also it could go on a rampage n squash all the lil horses with its webbed feet, or take flight and nose dive them, or do massive horse sized shits on to them all, or perhaps use a ultra loud quacking methiod to confues the 100 horses and then peck them to death with is bill

Old Post Oct-12-2003 16:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ClubHarder Click here to Send ClubHarder a Private Message Add ClubHarder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CraSHer[UK]
Boycott Addicted

personally I think the 100 duck sized horses would win

Old Post Oct-12-2003 16:56  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for CraSHer[UK] Click here to Send CraSHer[UK] a Private Message Add CraSHer[UK] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_mdma
I'm on HarderFaster now.

are u all retards?! of course the horse sized duck would win! think of how big one of those Shire horses are and think of how big a duck is...

duck sized horses would be shit

something that could fight the beast and win would be duck sized hamsters!

The Midnight Collective MySpace

Old Post Oct-12-2003 17:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_mdma Click here to Send dj_mdma a Private Message Add dj_mdma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

King

think of it in terms of size

a horse sized duck would be eaten alive by 100 duck sized horses

100 duck sized horses would be the mass of a 2 storey house or something

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Oct-12-2003 18:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TiestoFanMatt
Supreme tranceaddict

Tought question, does size beat qauntity? mmmm...I think size will win

What u think the bookies would say about this?

Old Post Oct-12-2003 18:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for TiestoFanMatt Click here to Send TiestoFanMatt a Private Message Add TiestoFanMatt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

you guys are forgetting the many different types of battle that can occur.. for example, in a mid-air dual 100 duck-sized horses would not stand a chance. but on the other hand, if the fight takes place in a cave, then the mini horses would win hands down due to their outstanding manouvreability and team work.

but i do agree, in a good portion of all the circumstances that there might be surrounding the battle, the horse-sized duck would win.

Old Post Oct-12-2003 19:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jigglypufffff
tranceaddict

:lol:

I jus creased wen i read that !! the monster sized duck all the way!

Old Post Oct-12-2003 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jigglypufffff Add Jigglypufffff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yella Fella
MK is pap

horse size duck can just squish the bastards... or... maybe it can do a chun li on em

"It aint just the tunes you play, its how you play them" - Ed
[www.thisthingcalleddance.com] - Pause @ Charles Street, Sheffield.

Old Post Oct-12-2003 19:54  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Yella Fella Click here to Send Yella Fella a Private Message Visit Yella Fella's homepage! Add Yella Fella to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Originally posted by Yella Fella
.. or... maybe it can do a chun li on em

Now now lets not get silly. A duck of this size and mass is not going to be very manouverable, so the high air dives are out of the question, and the legendary 'chun li kick' will only be held back by the ducks webbed feet that will act kind of like a large fan, consequently causing to much air resistance to pick up the speeds required for such a kick.

Old Post Oct-12-2003 20:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Who Would Win in a Fight- a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother one old track title needed [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSquare - Nova [4 Strings Remix] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread