Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > PvD @ Club Sona : The most beautiful night of my life
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)
PvD @ Club Sona : The most beautiful night of my life

Oh my God this is just too good to be true , i can't believe my eyes , i went yesterday to see PvD and Max Graham @ Club Sona .
I'm trying to write a little report but please do not flame me if my english is crappy (in my head i'm translating from french to english). Please take time to read everything
First of all , my brother and i where the first on the line of the tickets bought thru internet . Then 5 minutes before everything starts , my brother tells me : dude i bringed the wrong credit card , we need to go back home and take the other one (because he bought my ticket , but he's not a trance addict) . So we had to go back home , bring the good credit card and come back . In our way to home , i was scared like hell because i tought they'll stop giving tickets . Thanks God we found the good credit card and went directly to the club . Once there i entered directly , Genie was playing before PvD . Genie is a good guy too , he played nice beats , and i danced like hell . Then at 1 PM PvD enters and the whole crowd starts screaming and stuff , from 1 PM till 2PM i danced but it was gettin' very tired . Then at 2 PM i decide to go to the chill out room . I Bought my can of Guru and sat (i was about to sleep , not because it was boring or the music sucks , because i've just finished my exams and stuff) , then i see this girl wearing here trancEaddict.com T-Shirt (the one with Blik's ex avatar , the dancing gil) , i couldn't believe my eyes , i knew peeps came from Toronto but who is this girl ? she was dancing with her glowsticks so damn well (she's the queen of the glowsticks) then i come to her and ask : trancEaddict.com ? she says yes . Then i tell her I am FASTDJMP3 and she tells me she'sPink Lollypop . Damn suddenly energy comes to me , and i was no longer tired , why ? because i met a trancEaddictette I must admit that i don't dance that good , anyways Pink Lollypop will tell you lol . From 2 AM till 3h30 AM i stayed in the chill out room , because i knew that the last 30 minutes of PvD are gonna be the best . Thank God , i wasn't wrong with my prediction . Paul played Cortina - Music Is Moving and Tiesto's Flight 643 . 10 minutes before PvD finishes his job , i went to the place where turntables are to expect a handshake or something from him . Once again i wasn't wrong , Paul shaked my hands two times , when he did it the first time , i screamed AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like hell and started jumpin' all around (yes it's me the freak who was jumping for nothing lol , i hope u recognized me) . Then at 4 AM comes Max Graham , a great guy too , guess what i did ... I took my cellular phone and wrote : Max can i make a request ? I gave him my cellular phone to read it , then he gives it me back to me and looks at me saying "nananananana " just like a little kid would do . I laughed my ass off and wrote him again " Max u r the best" , he smiled after that . From 4 AM to 6 AM Max spined some great tunes , but a lot of people started leaving . I left until 6 AM , happy because i spent a beautiful night even though i was tired .
Guys now don't laugh at me , because the only tracks i recognized are : DJ Jean - The Launch (because of the 3 2 1 etc ...) , Piet Blank & Caspa Jones - Cream , Cortina - Music is Moving (because Cor Fijneman played it recently) and of course DJ Tiesto - Flight 643 , the one i was expecting the most. I think that's all for the moment , if i remember something i'll post it .

Old Post Jun-08-2001 22:12  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
totalcarnage
trancEaddict mutant

Great Story dude! Wish I could have been there...that is to jump on pinklolly!!! Take care bro, and your english is fine.

Old Post Jun-08-2001 23:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for totalcarnage Click here to Send totalcarnage a Private Message Add totalcarnage to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Daffer
Supreme tranceaddict

That wa so cool, tomorrow PVD is gonna be in Mexico City so I'm preparing mentally for it, he's gonna be spinning withthe best Mexican DJ's so I guess I'll hafta be ready.
any advice?

Old Post Jun-08-2001 23:11  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Daffer Click here to Send Daffer a Private Message Visit Daffer's homepage! Add Daffer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dvd
i dont like prog

was the set good?> hey u dont dance? then what do u know.. i want to know causee i know i dont dance. hehe i want to see pvd one time

Old Post Jun-08-2001 23:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dvd Click here to Send dvd a Private Message Add dvd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Wow that's fucking awesome man..

The first time I saw Max Graham was @ Sona last november and that was quite a night for me too..

Wow.. PinkLollyPop was representin'... mad props!!

shit that put a smile to my face.

did the shirt have the dancers on the front or the back?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-09-2001 01:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dvd
i dont like prog

this means free shirts for ppl named dvd!!! woooo

Old Post Jun-09-2001 01:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dvd Click here to Send dvd a Private Message Add dvd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

quote:
Originally posted by Daffer
That wa so cool, tomorrow PVD is gonna be in Mexico City so I'm preparing mentally for it, he's gonna be spinning withthe best Mexican DJ's so I guess I'll hafta be ready.
any advice?

First i'm gonna answer Daffer , the only advice i can give you is : do not spend a lot of your energy in the first hour (unfortunately i did that and i couldn't dance for an hour) , leave it for the last 30 minutes , because usually the best tunes are spinned at that time.

quote:
totalcarnage:Great Story dude! Wish I could have been there...that is to jump on pinklolly!!! Take care bro, and your english is fine.

Pink Lollypop is a nice girl , and she manipulates her glowsticks so DAMN GOOD trust me dude

quote:
Swamper:did the shirt have the dancers on the front or the back?

She had the t-shirt where you have trancEaddict.com in the front , and the dancers on the back

Old Post Jun-09-2001 01:38  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sot
shure!

i wanna shake pvd's hand lol...good for u for havin the time of yer life ..my time will come when i get to meet pvd,tiesto etc..my idolizerz..god i can't wait

http://www.beatport.com/artist/Chris+Luzz

Luzzed Up? - With Special Guests - Every 3rd Thursday from 2-4 (EST)
Exclusively On: http://www.di.fm/progressive/

luzzBook

luzzCloud

Old Post Jun-09-2001 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sot Click here to Send sot a Private Message Visit sot's homepage! Add sot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

awesome story m8! glad to had a kickin' time!!!! and pinklolli representin' the TA cr3w! heheh. that's hype! awesome stuff!
where is da gal anyhow?

Old Post Jun-09-2001 04:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
awesome story m8! glad to had a kickin' time!!!! and pinklolli representin' the TA cr3w! heheh. that's hype! awesome stuff!
where is da gal anyhow?

I don't know , i was so damn happy to meet her that i couldn't ask her if she has a roof where to stay here in montreal
forgive me Pink it was the emotion sister

Old Post Jun-09-2001 06:57  Morocco
E.Sv
4Mal

Thumbs up Great!

Excellent story! You shaked hands with PvD - I wish i were you!

Greetings,
CJ Slater

Old Post Jun-09-2001 12:51  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for E.Sv Click here to Send E.Sv a Private Message Visit E.Sv's homepage! Add E.Sv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

damn fastdjmp3, that's one wicked story, would love to be ya on that moment

Old Post Jun-09-2001 12:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > PvD @ Club Sona : The most beautiful night of my life
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown track [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTalla 2XLC Feat. Ely - "The Air That I Breathe" (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread