Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > keto
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Such a Nordic recommendation

Old Post Oct-03-2017 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Complex carbs are fine. Sugar is very bad. A diet and lifestyle that allows you to tolerate hunger is the real key. You can't lose weight without hunger.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-03-2017 15:01  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
A diet and lifestyle that allows you to tolerate hunger is the real key. You can't lose weight without hunger.

I don't know about that, actual hunger (as opposed to just being a bit hungry) is a state in which your body will readily overcompensate and devour more than you actually need and/or jump on anything that's high in energy.

That said there are definitely lots of people out there now that can't go more than two hours without eating anything and will start stuffing stuff in their face at the slightest sign of being hungry.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 16:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I just ate some peppered beef jerky in honor of this thread.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 16:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
I don't know about that, actual hunger (as opposed to just being a bit hungry) is a state in which your body will readily overcompensate and devour more than you actually need and/or jump on anything that's high in energy.

That said there are definitely lots of people out there now that can't go more than two hours without eating anything and will start stuffing stuff in their face at the slightest sign of being hungry.

I agree when you're really hungry you tend to over eat and make unhealthy decisions. Haven't eaten all day I'm devouring giant portion of pasta rather than a sensible salad. You also become accustom to big meals.

So zoso have your jerky.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 16:57 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Woony

I'm with Woony here.

If you're feeling hungry, you could be losing lean mass. You don't want that. You really don't. Seriously.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 17:20  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I'm not talking about starving yourself. I'm talking about using tactics that allow you to cope with daily hunger. There is no way of maintaining a sustained calorific deficit without encountering hunger.

I'vegot a whole bunch of tactics I've used whenever I have needed to get six-pack lean (generally for running). Butthe process of losing weight (not just maintaining it) is ultimately uncomfortable. People go wrong because they want to just swap out some nutrients and not have to suffer any hunger in the process.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-03-2017 17:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

The mental part is by far the hardest. Teaching yourself all the good habits and ditching the bad ones you have now, when all of society is telling you to let Kraft and PepsiCo do the cooking for you while you binge watch another Netflix series with a tub of the newest Ben & Jerry's flavor....yeah. For example, try not buying those two pints you have every three days or so when all your friends are hanging out and drinking. It's ridiculously hard to change behavioral patterns you've had for ages. Calorie counting is nothing compared to that, and those patterns will ultimately make or break your weight loss.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 17:31  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I also like to smoke a Camel non-filter with my jerked beef. The Camels are zero carb and gluten free.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 18:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
People go wrong because they want to just swap out some nutrients and not have to suffer any hunger in the process.

Most people regularily eat (or drink) certain foods that are high in caloric density but are not very filling. Even something as benign as a bit of milk and sugar in the morning coffee, a croissant for breakfast and yoghurt dressing on the salad really adds up over a long period of time. A bit of chocolate in the evening and a few beers on the weekend will easily amount to over a thousand calories a week! Like Sand Leaper said, it's all about those small habits that really add up. That's of course asuming that someone isn't running way over their required calorie intake, just around or a little bit over.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 18:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
I'm not talking about starving yourself. I'm talking about using tactics that allow you to cope with daily hunger. There is no way of maintaining a sustained calorific deficit without encountering hunger.

I didn't think you meant fasting or anything, I assumed you meant in moderation

As for the hunger, I believe (I'm not the expert) that's why my dietitian cranked up my protein levels up to eleven. My caloric intake plummeted, and yet I don't feel nearly as hungry because of all these damn egg whites. And all this bloody whey. I don't feel nearly as hungry as I used to.

Sure, I don't eat as many carbs as I used to, but it's not just because I don't - it's because I can't

Old Post Oct-03-2017 18:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Who the fuck ruins a good cup of coffee with milk and sugar?!

Old Post Oct-03-2017 18:22  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > keto
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCalling for the sharp ears of X-Files fans ;) [2009] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Ladida - "Lifemaster" (Mundo EP) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread