Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.04.01 Milkrun presents Mobilee Showcase with Anja Schneider & Sebo K
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jorgmilk
tranceaddict in training

2010.04.01 Milkrun presents Mobilee Showcase with Anja Schneider & Sebo K

Anja Schneider Berlin, GER on Myspace

sebo k Berlin, GER on Myspace

Cee Cee Cox Toronto, CAD on Myspace

Koen Toronto, CAD on Myspace

Tripzone Toronto, CAD on Myspace

Details:
Start Time: Thursday, 01 April 2010 at 22:00
End Time: Friday, 02 April 2010 at 09:00

Must RSVP to mobilee@milkrun.ca for reduced guest list and location

Old Post Mar-21-2010 21:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jorgmilk Click here to Send jorgmilk a Private Message Add jorgmilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Mar-21-2010 23:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Noooooooo. Why does this have to be right after WMC? Mobilee is perfect for Milkrun.

I doubt I'll have the motivation to make it out for this unfortunately.

Old Post Mar-21-2010 23:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Noooooooo. Why does this have to be right after WMC? Mobilee is perfect for Milkrun.

I doubt I'll have the motivation to make it out for this unfortunately.

Ahhhhh Come on!

"Especially you" I said.

Old Post Mar-22-2010 02:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

This is going to be soooooo freakin' good!

"Especially you" I said.

Old Post Mar-22-2010 02:12  Canada
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

amazing
my boys are on the bill as well, most likely there

Old Post Mar-22-2010 02:57  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jorgmilk
tranceaddict in training

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE

MILKRUN GROUP PAGE

Old Post Mar-23-2010 01:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jorgmilk Click here to Send jorgmilk a Private Message Add jorgmilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

WHY!?!?!?! Does this have to be the same time as CZ and Decadence?! I'm forced to go Guv for my little bro.. damn. Solid booking. Been wanting to check out both for years!

Old Post Mar-23-2010 04:59  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
WHY!?!?!?! Does this have to be the same time as CZ and Decadence?! I'm forced to go Guv for my little bro.. damn

Haha, remember Decadence 5 years ago?

It's time for the next generation.

Old Post Mar-23-2010 13:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

SEBOOOO K!!!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Mar-23-2010 14:57  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
SEBOOOO K!!!

"Especially you" I said.

Old Post Mar-24-2010 02:04  Canada
Miss. S
just feel it

been wanting to check out a milkrun party, i think this will be the nite! F decadence

Old Post Mar-24-2010 18:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.04.01 Milkrun presents Mobilee Showcase with Anja Schneider & Sebo K
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk played 1998!!! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrinity Project - "Mindgate" (Pulser Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread