Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scolomon
Fwoooooosh boom boom boom

how do you know ferry and armin are playing?

Scott's Tip Of The Day
http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul-10-2006 13:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Scolomon Click here to Send Scolomon a Private Message Visit Scolomon's homepage! Add Scolomon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scolomon
how do you know ferry and armin are playing?

I heard it from a TOTA. At least I think I did. I might've been imagining it though, so don't quote me on that. I'm only going off what I remember as happening

It may well have been a completely different event. Then again, I could also be right. I guess you'll just have to hedge your bets and wait it out.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 13:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
divid3d
tranceaddict in training

Armin has it listed on his website - not sure about Ferry though but he has apparantly confirmed too. Also Junkie XL and Desyn Masiello, according to people on The Guvernment's message boards.

Now all I need to do is work out where I can get a ticket

Old Post Jul-10-2006 15:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for divid3d Click here to Send divid3d a Private Message Add divid3d to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

Getting a ticket wasn't hard. I think ticketmaster (the equivalent of Ticketek) sell them, and you can just go pick up your ticket from a ticketmaster outlet.

I'm sure there are other ways of getting a hold of tickets too, but at least that's one option for you.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 00:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danila
Supreme tranceaddict

My trip to Toronto was awesome. Will be coming back in the future Montreal is the next stop

Old Post Jul-14-2006 15:27  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Danila Click here to Send Danila a Private Message Add Danila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

quote:
Originally posted by divid3d

Also what style of music do the clubs in T.O usually play? I'll be looking for trance/hardstyle, drum n bass, hardcore/gabber... where will

hello!!!!!

most hardcore/gabber events are up in montreal.
there are a few dj who spin around here.
What type do you like more? the dark evil stuff?
there's a dirty event in august.
do you like old skool trance? dr.trance will be playing out on the 15th of september - he's known for his old skool stuff.

there are also hardstyle dj's that spin from time to again.

Most of these events happen at shitty venues that are all ages.

I'll try to keep you posted and feel free to pm me anytime

Old Post Jul-24-2006 22:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
catalinae
Supreme tranceaddict

Do I need a Car in Toronto??..... or the plublic traansportation is good enough???

Old Post Jul-25-2006 02:24  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for catalinae Click here to Send catalinae a Private Message Add catalinae to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

quote:
Originally posted by catalinae
Do I need a Car in Toronto??..... or the plublic traansportation is good enough???

well public transportation sucks - but parking charges are trés expensive.

I guess it depends if you'll be late night clubbing or not! drink/drug use
whatever.
i'm on the fence for this one.

Old Post Jul-25-2006 03:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
divid3d
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Misanthrope
hello!!!!!

most hardcore/gabber events are up in montreal.
there are a few dj who spin around here.
What type do you like more? the dark evil stuff?
there's a dirty event in august.
do you like old skool trance? dr.trance will be playing out on the 15th of september - he's known for his old skool stuff.

there are also hardstyle dj's that spin from time to again.

Most of these events happen at shitty venues that are all ages.

I'll try to keep you posted and feel free to pm me anytime

hi, thanks a lot for the advice! i'm not sure if i'll be able to get to montreal much, buses and trains are pretty expensive, and i'd need accomodation, and i'm a poor student haha it would be good to know what's happening there just in case, particularly in oct & nov, but i'm much much much more likely to be able to go to stuff in the toronto area.

i'm interested in going to a club/event where i can hear some stuff like neophyte, endymion, evil activities, e-noid, nosferatu, ophidian, etc. what would you recommend?
i go to lots of trance/hardstyle events here and while i love them i think it would be nice to do something different, but really, i'll go to whatever i can if i can get there

thanks again for the help mate

Old Post Jul-25-2006 18:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for divid3d Click here to Send divid3d a Private Message Add divid3d to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

quote:
Originally posted by divid3d

i'm interested in going to a club/event where i can hear some stuff like neophyte, endymion, evil activities, e-noid, nosferatu, ophidian, etc. what would you recommend?

thanks again for the help mate

yeah I know. I've personally never been to Montreal myself because of this reason.

dude - I LOVE THOSE PEEPS. I'm sorry to break yer spirits, but we don't have much of a scene for that type of stuff. There's maybe ONE dj set out of an entire night.

This production company

www.thenameisembryon.com threw a kickass party in april - due to lack of attendace lost some money.

check out the lenny dee set on that site. I know you'll like it.
It's constantly on my winamp player.

Anyway, I'll pm you for the next party - maybe we can meet up and check it out.

I can then previously warn you how dodgy some of these parties are.

You're most welcome!

enjoy the lenny dee set - it's my one my all time favourites.

Old Post Jul-25-2006 18:42 
divid3d
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Misanthrope
yeah I know. I've personally never been to Montreal myself because of this reason.

dude - I LOVE THOSE PEEPS. I'm sorry to break yer spirits, but we don't have much of a scene for that type of stuff. There's maybe ONE dj set out of an entire night.

This production company

www.thenameisembryon.com threw a kickass party in april - due to lack of attendace lost some money.

check out the lenny dee set on that site. I know you'll like it.
It's constantly on my winamp player.

Anyway, I'll pm you for the next party - maybe we can meet up and check it out.

I can then previously warn you how dodgy some of these parties are.

You're most welcome!

enjoy the lenny dee set - it's my one my all time favourites.

haha spirits remain intact anything is better than nothing

i'll check out that set now, thanks for the link

and that would be great if you could let me know about any parties, and i'd be glad to meet up with you if i go to one, being a complete loner sucks and i can handle a bit of dodginess for some good tunes

Old Post Jul-28-2006 14:13  Australia
newr
tranceaddict in hiding

Wheres Beh... this needs an update

Old Post Jul-28-2006 15:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for newr Click here to Send newr a Private Message Add newr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown from Saeed_Younan_-Live_in_L.A_AVALON_Hollywood_November_2006 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCyriaque & Johan K. - "Eternity" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread