Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.04.01 Milkrun presents Mobilee Showcase with Anja Schneider & Sebo K
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jorgmilk
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Mar-24-2010 20:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jorgmilk Click here to Send jorgmilk a Private Message Add jorgmilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jorgmilk
tranceaddict in training

The rumor is true. The location is in WEST-END.
this is going to be epic.

Old Post Mar-28-2010 14:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jorgmilk Click here to Send jorgmilk a Private Message Add jorgmilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

The location is in the west end eh? Last time it was in the east end. Hmmmmmm.

Probably! Considering it goes until 9am...woooooooo.

Old Post Mar-30-2010 02:11  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

all over this!

Anja is capable of absolute madness! Seen her tons of times overseas and she fucking never ceases to deliver! Hopefully she plays hard!

Saw Sebo a month-ish ago at Watergate and he fucking brought the goods as well, this could turn out to be the party of the year in toronto.....no joke.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Mar-30-2010 16:33  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
WHY!?!?!?! Does this have to be the same time as CZ and Decadence?! I'm forced to go Guv for my little bro.. damn. Solid booking. Been wanting to check out both for years!

Brother is broke, so decided to skip out on Guvvy!

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
all over this!

Anja is capable of absolute madness! Seen her tons of times overseas and she fucking never ceases to deliver! Hopefully she plays hard!

Saw Sebo a month-ish ago at Watergate and he fucking brought the goods as well, this could turn out to be the party of the year in toronto.....no joke.

Sweet!! Sebo's first Canadian appearance too.. I'd be an idiot to miss this.. I like how Milkrun is hyping it up to be the "beginning" of new things to come for Toronto.. if they keep booking these names, I will come.

Old Post Mar-30-2010 17:19  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Now all we need is for them to release the fuckin venue info! lol

Old Post Mar-31-2010 00:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
Now all we need is for them to release the fuckin venue info! lol

Dude I'm seriously considering coming. I finish at 12am from work and will think of heading down, NEED the venue details though...until then it's a huge maybe.

Old Post Mar-31-2010 02:12  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Dunno

'tis the night before milkrun and all through the city,
everyone is wondering "WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS PARTY!?!?!?"

Yeah, I'm not a poet. But we are nearing the 24 hour mark.

Pehaps just a word sent out to those that have replied to the RSVP requests then? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Old Post Apr-01-2010 00:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jorgmilk
tranceaddict in training

the info has been sent to who RSVPed to mobilee@milkrun.ca

u can still RSVP til 7pm tomorrow and will receive location info.

Last edited by jorgmilk on Apr-01-2010 at 04:33

Old Post Apr-01-2010 03:06  Canada
LightsOut
Antagonist

^^^
great venue as well, if I recall correctly, their was a party at the same place with seth troxler maybe 3 years ago...

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Apr-01-2010 04:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knacker
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
if I recall correctly, their was a party at the same place with seth troxler maybe 3 years ago...

yes, a Box of Kittens, but that was a year and a half ago haha (December 2008)

Old Post Apr-01-2010 14:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for knacker Click here to Send knacker a Private Message Add knacker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.04.01 Milkrun presents Mobilee Showcase with Anja Schneider & Sebo K
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVery EASILY identifiable trance tune from the movie 'Is Harry on the Boat'? [2008] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRavers on Dope - Trip 2 Wonderland (Radio Edit) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread