Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Smiter - "Both Places" (John Johnston Mix)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
NicklessGuy
Coisinha Tosca da Mamãe

Arrow 2 buttkicking progressive songs played by Paul Van Dyk

Paul Van Dk played these 2 amazing pieces of progressive on Smirnoff Experience, i believe he and Tall Paul must hav played these in some other sets in 2001 / 2002.
From the likes of the song, maybe Sasha and Digweed as well...
Can someone help me...?

Old Post May-23-2003 06:11  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for NicklessGuy Click here to Send NicklessGuy a Private Message Add NicklessGuy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndiH
Currently not available.

the 2nd tune is

Depeche Mode - I Feel Loved (Danny Tenaglia Labour Of Love Remix)

Old Post May-23-2003 08:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NicklessGuy
Coisinha Tosca da Mamãe

Hey, thanx a LOT, man!!!

Old Post May-25-2003 03:34  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for NicklessGuy Click here to Send NicklessGuy a Private Message Add NicklessGuy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NicklessGuy
Coisinha Tosca da Mamãe

Does anyone knows the first track? Or at least a liveset or compilation that has it, so i can search for a tracklist...?

Last edited by NicklessGuy on May-28-2003 at 01:02

Old Post May-28-2003 00:57  Brazil
LordTranceaLaut
Supreme tranceaddict

no. 1 is indeed buttkicking...post a bigger sample..id be able to id then ..

Old Post May-28-2003 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for LordTranceaLaut Click here to Send LordTranceaLaut a Private Message Add LordTranceaLaut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NicklessGuy
Coisinha Tosca da Mamãe

Sorry man, but thats almost all that can be heard of this track
Its the first track of the Paul Van Dyk liveset @ Smirnoff Experience 2001, along with Tall Paul (I think).
Theres only about 1 minute of this track bfor it changes to another.
I IDed most of the tracks:

01) ID [first track of the sample]
02) Delerium -
03) Paul Van Dyk - Vega (Starecase Mix)
04) Sipping Soma - Superconcious (Coast 2 Coast Mix) (PVD Edit)
05) Depeche Mode - I Feel Loved (Danny Tenaglia Labour Of Love Mix)
(Shorter Edit) [Its the second track of the sample, thanx to AndiH for IDing this]
06) ID [Good song too, maybe i will post a thread for it too]

Since he played most of these tracks on other sets around 2001, i bet he played the first track as well, but i just cant find it
Maybe some of these big PVD fans who hav almost every set from the man can help, lol!

I want this track so badly!!

Last edited by NicklessGuy on May-28-2003 at 21:55

Old Post May-28-2003 21:45  Brazil
AndiH
Currently not available.

quote:
Originally posted by NicklessGuy
01) ID [first track of the sample]
02) Delerium - Innocente (Mr. Sam's The Space Between Us Remix)
03) Paul Van Dyk - Vega (Starecase Mix)
04) Sipping Soma - Superconcious (Coast 2 Coast Mix) (PVD Edit)
05) Depeche Mode - I Feel Loved (Danny Tenaglia Labour Of Love Mix)
(Shorter Edit)
06) 2-Raum Wohnung - Nimm mich mit

Old Post May-29-2003 09:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NicklessGuy
Coisinha Tosca da Mamãe

Ouch! What a fool im, i forgot tho type the name of the second track, thanx again AndiH, and thanx for IDing track 6 even whitout a sample, lol!!

Do u hav this set too?
U seem to know a lot of progressive tunes, maybe u could help the TAs who are trying to ID the tracks from the Sasha - Live @ La Loco, Paris 2002 set?

Still trying to figure out track 1... Anyone can help?

Old Post May-29-2003 09:58  Brazil
NicklessGuy
Coisinha Tosca da Mamãe

Hey, LordTranceaLaut, u said u could ID with a bigger sample... Do u think u already heard this song somewhere? If so, where?

Old Post May-30-2003 07:14  Brazil
NicklessGuy
Coisinha Tosca da Mamãe

BTW, i just found out that track 6 is not the original mix, but the "Jan Driver Mix", in case someone wants the track...

Old Post May-31-2003 08:52  Brazil
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

i'm 99.999999% certain (not 100% so dont quote me heh) that the first one is SMITER - Both Places (John Johnston Mix) on Tsunami Special Blend.

Louk

Old Post Jan-05-2004 19:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

it may also be this but im certain its smiter - Zero Gravity - 'A New Sensorium' (Marc Et Claude's)

Old Post Jan-05-2004 19:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Smiter - "Both Places" (John Johnston Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread