Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Cheers Nick. I haven't actually listened to that Nick Warren GU (Shanghai?) where he plays Sunshine. I'm just a big Starecase fan and this one is slow enough to use in a modern set. Makes a nice closer.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-16-2019 10:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancef0rmer
Junior tranceaddict

Terrific mix, IMO mixing was spot on !!!
Amazing tunes, time just passed by listening to the mix.

Old Post Mar-27-2019 02:53  India
Click Here to See the Profile for trancef0rmer Click here to Send trancef0rmer a Private Message Add trancef0rmer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Cheers, glad it hit the spot for you. Seems to have got a good reaction, this one.

Old Post Apr-08-2019 19:03  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict

so, tunes i have already nicked and will most probably feature in my next set:

Arturia - Empirical
Terr - Have You Ever (Dub) [Permanent Vacation]
Hot TuneiK - Emotions [Undergroove]

Tunes that I think are quality and could feature in my next set:

Monkey Safari - Smalltown (Hernan Cattaneo & Audio Junkies Remix) [Hommage]
Jobe - Four Colours [Manual]
F.E.M - Manchester City [Qubiq]

Tunes I buzzed off but didnt buy because Im worried about over using HotTunIK in my sets

Hot TuneiK - Green Eyes [Balkan Connection]

As for an overall review of the mix, its solid and flows really well, starting off housey, then going a bit melodic and finally big guns a blazing at the end with lots of variety. I wouldn't have said it was an overly special mix which had an overall theme or feeling that captivated me, which is probably why you had to pester so long for a review. However, its a solid 'Gary Neville' type of performance. No issues, and a few tunes to hunt down

Last edited by JonDC on Jun-03-2019 at 17:56

Old Post Jun-02-2019 21:33  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Cheers mate. There's a new one coming soon that I hope will be more Beckham than Neville.

Old Post Jun-03-2019 08:24  England
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict

Ohh interesting analogy. Does that mean it will be more appealing to the masses, or it will have better set pieces? Perhaps it means that it will look good and be functionally performant, but lack any real depth or intelligence.

Or it could just mean it will be better. I'll look forward to finding out, and presumably nicking a few more tunes :-)

Old Post Jun-03-2019 17:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Great mix, Jack..loved the fact that you ended with Starecase, one of my top 3 artist duo's.

Old Post Jun-04-2019 10:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAtmospheric ProgTrance (2005) ID [2013] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYoji Biomehanika - "Ding A Ling" (DJ Scot Project Rmx) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread