Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
I saw some of those at 5 Guys the other day. I got 3 extra sauce.

I'll have to eat there sometime and post the 'review' in forum 57

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Aug-16-2011 22:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

‎"Je vais prendre trois boîtes de condoms"...

"Besoin d'un sac avec ça?"...

"Non - elle n'est pas si laide"

Old Post Aug-17-2011 04:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Les Cheenaise me font rire.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Aug-17-2011 13:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Fran666
‎"Je vais prendre trois boîtes de condoms"...

"Besoin d'un sac avec ça?"...

"Non - elle n'est pas si laide"

I should send this one around at work hehe

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post Aug-17-2011 13:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay

Les Cheenaise me font rire.

quote:

Old Post Aug-17-2011 13:57  Canada
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

how does brian blanc take off a condom?

he farts

Old Post Aug-17-2011 14:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

what condom?

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Aug-17-2011 14:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

Langer CHARGES up!! SNakes!

Old Post Aug-18-2011 21:59  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

Great Show...East Bound & Down! Kenny MothaF**kin Powers!

Old Post Aug-18-2011 22:03  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by DarknessBrotha
Langer CHARGES up!! SNakes!

OH. My. GOD. I need more of these. NOW.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Aug-18-2011 22:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

Joke of the year?

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Aug-24-2011 23:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

replace maze game by above video...

Old Post Aug-25-2011 00:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Joke of the day thread?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this track, marco v plays [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNymph - "Betterfly" (Moshic Vocal Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread