Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ZeeRobot1
(@_@)

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Yeah, that Gary Oldman's a terrible actor

Yeah his past 2 performances in batman begins and the dark knight were just stellar and definitely academy award winning

Dick riding batman fans

Old Post Jul-21-2011 12:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeeRobot1 Click here to Send ZeeRobot1 a Private Message Add ZeeRobot1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

what the fuck, are you denying that's he's one of the greatest directors around?
that's fuckin hipsterish 'Imma hate the guy, because so many of you like him and think he's great, WELL HE'S NOT, I TELL YA, HES NOT!!!'

Old Post Jul-21-2011 12:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gmilf
tranceaddict in training

I just rewatched Bronson. Ahhhhh yeah, Bane is going to kick some ass and break some backs!! I hope they break his spine. Damnit I hope it so hard!

Old Post Jul-21-2011 13:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gmilf Click here to Send gmilf a Private Message Add gmilf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by bananas
what the fuck, are you denying that's he's one of the greatest directors around?
that's fuckin hipsterish 'Imma hate the guy, because so many of you like him and think he's great, WELL HE'S NOT, I TELL YA, HES NOT!!!'

If Lews doesn't do it then I will deny that Nolan is that great.
Inception was a huge failure compared to what it could have been. And Dark Knight is overrated and uninspired.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jul-21-2011 14:50  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Inception was a huge failure compared to what it could have been. And Dark Knight is overrated and uninspired.

and the reasoning behind that is?

Old Post Jul-21-2011 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
Hopefully it's shot 100% IMAX?

Everything but the close dialog scenes (cameras are too loud).

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jul-21-2011 15:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omar Little
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187

Name me another director in Hollywood right now with a perfect record.

Old Post Jul-21-2011 15:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omar Little Click here to Send Omar Little a Private Message Add Omar Little to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omar Little
Senior tranceaddict

nolan haters are trolls

Old Post Jul-21-2011 15:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omar Little Click here to Send Omar Little a Private Message Add Omar Little to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by shaw
Everything but the close dialog scenes (cameras are too loud).

All dialogue in movies is re-recorded in a studio after the filming anyways, so the camera being loud wouldn't really matter.

Old Post Jul-21-2011 15:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Omar Little
Name me another director in Hollywood right now with a perfect record.

James Cameron.

Old Post Jul-21-2011 15:14  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
All dialogue in movies is re-recorded in a studio after the filming anyways, so the camera being loud wouldn't really matter.

People who know about imax say otherwise.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=christopher+nolan+imax+dialogue

What if someone takes a step, shuffles papers, moves a cup, flips open a phone, etc.? Are you going to re-record the whole scene? That's just stupid.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jul-21-2011 15:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

It might mess with the actors ability to concentrate while filming, but I'm positive that all of the audio dialogue you hear in the movie is not recorded at the same time of the filming. It's all done in a sound studio.

99% of the audio you hear in a movie is created or recorded on a sound stage. It's not done at the same time of filming. You can't get the same level of sound quality with a boom mic.

One of the guys I work with went to SCAD, and he explained to me that all dialogue, and pretty much all audio in general for movies is recorded after the fact in a sound studio that they can get it perfect. So it wouldn't matter how loud something is during the filming (unless of course it's so loud that it interferes with the actors' concentration), but the "dialogue" that they're speaking while filming is not the dialogue that you hear when you see the movie.

Last edited by srussell0018 on Jul-21-2011 at 15:31

Old Post Jul-21-2011 15:20  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease help me ID this tune Danny Howells dropped in NYC this year [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tiësto - "Sparkles" (Transa Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread