Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
i am fa-reaaaaking crossing my fingers for Get Physical in Detroit, again!

c'monnnnnnnnnn get announced!!!

Hello!!!

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of my fav American peeps!

Old Post Apr-19-2012 20:45  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
Hello!!!

Cribby!!!

Can't wait to see you man!

Schedule's out, bitches.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

awwww yeeaah

Old Post Apr-20-2012 14:01  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hitokiri
Jugulatin Foos Everywhere

quote:
Hello!!!

dood its been way to long see you soon

check out my radio show Harmonic Dissonance every 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 pm EST on Party103
*** upcoming gigs***
TBD

Old Post Apr-20-2012 16:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hitokiri Click here to Send hitokiri a Private Message Visit hitokiri's homepage! Add hitokiri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

My schedule (for now)

Saturday

3:00 – 5:00 Mark Farina / Tale of Us
5:00 – 6:00 Droog
6:00 – 7:00 Mr C.
7:00 – 7:45 Todd Terje
7:45 – 8:30 Damian Lazarus
8:30 – 9:30 Derrick Carter
9:30 – 10:00 SBTRKT
10:00 – 12:00 Seth Troxler vs Guy Gerber

Sunday

2:30 – 3:15 Slow Hands
3:15 – 4:15 Heidi
4:15 – 5:30 Tiger and Woods
5:30 – 6:00 Wolf & Lamb
6:00 – 7:30 Maceo Plex
????
8:00 – 10:00 Hot Natured
???

Monday

4:00 – 5:00 Danny Daze
5:00 – 6:00 Cassy
?????
7:30 – 9:00 Chris Liebing
???
9:30 – 12:00 Stacey Pullen / Jeff Mills

Old Post Apr-20-2012 17:23  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

DANNY TENAGLIA'S LAST GIG WILL OFFICIALLY BE IN DETROIT FOR DEMF!!!!

quote:
Danny Tenaglia DJ about an hour ago Finally: THE GOOD NEWS IS: Besides next Saturday @ Pacha for my belated Birthday Extravaganza, fused with our annual Vinyl Reunion (((8 years since we said goodbye))) to 6 Hubert Street :-/, and with my special guest DJ Rob Sperte and others TBA for da basement!! ARE YOU READY ? ? ? >>>>>>> I have agreed to keep ALL prior commitments in May which will BE @ The Electric Daisy Carnival as a special guest of my very dear friend, the man who taught me about Proper Tech House, Mr. Carl "legendary" Cox! Together once again!! And we're gonna bring the MFing house daaown!! Next up: will BE the very next day another EDC festival in Las Vegas! Then my last gig noted ((UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)) will BE ... and for my first time ever that I will FINALLY get my ass to legendary place of DETROIT for their annual Electronic Music Festival where I will play a SIX Hour Set "on a Boat" of Old School House with the unexpected twists and turns of traveling thru Time and Space and back again!

Old Post Apr-20-2012 22:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

I'm expecting a very interesting crowd in the D, lol.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 22:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

not impressed w the line-up for Sat... no1 is a must see...

but then i have a ton of conflicts on Sun and Mon...

Sun... main stage has Sneak, Wink, Carola, Loco Dice... Beatport has Maceo Plex and CVS... Red Bull has Wolf + Lamb and James Jones & Lee Foss... wtf!

Mon... main stage has Cassy, Liebing, Saunderson and Mills... Beatport has Martinez Bros, Fanciulli b2b Voorn and Steve Bug... not as bad as picking on Sun...

but Sat, i will see Carter and Troxler b2b Gerber... you cant tell me they couldnt have some of those other bigger names on Sat...

now afterparty wise...
i have too many choices on Sat... CVS, CLR, or the supposed NightSneak party...

Sun was a very easy choice... a 6hr set w Danny Tenaglia On A MutherFucking Boat!

Old Post Apr-20-2012 23:52  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Hello!!!

My Cribby!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to see you

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Apr-22-2012 08:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

hmm...I would really like to hit up that boat party with DT but shit, that would mean I'd have to skip out on the Droid party- what a shitty predicament!

note: if the nightsneak gets announced for sat, that would mean that I might have tix for CLR to give away (if anyone is interested in them).

Old Post Apr-22-2012 14:52  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
hmm...I would really like to hit up that boat party with DT but shit, that would mean I'd have to skip out on the Droid party- what a shitty predicament!

note: if the nightsneak gets announced for sat, that would mean that I might have tix for CLR to give away (if anyone is interested in them).

I'd keep the CLR tix until Detroit. You can sell them to someone there and you can change your mind at any point and hit up both. There are always set times announced beforehand so u can plan your night if there are acts you def want to see. I went to pretty much every afterparty last year and made it work.

About the boat... I don't know man. I have this idea that the experience of a DT party has to be in NY. I don't think I'll be going. Doesn't the boat dock @ 2.30 or something like that anyway? You could make both if you really wanted to.

Old Post Apr-23-2012 00:04  United States
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Tickets Purchased for Down & Out Detroit aka Items and Things Afterparty

Old Post Apr-24-2012 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp me id this great trance pls [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRonald Van Gelderen - "Crying Out" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread