Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Afterglow out now
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Boy trance
a.k.a Individ

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Wilson
This is the real Plastic Angel??? Any proof of your identity?

LOL!! Trust me Paul, it is!

Old Post Oct-24-2001 17:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy trance Click here to Send Boy trance a Private Message Add Boy trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastic Angel
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi Paul....

what proove do you need... maybe some wet & dirty underwear ) ???
just joking... trust me... its me !!!

anyway enjoy life!

elef / PA

Old Post Oct-27-2001 03:03  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastic Angel Click here to Send Plastic Angel a Private Message Visit Plastic Angel's homepage! Add Plastic Angel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boy trance
a.k.a Individ

Take no offense Elef, it's because we have had trouble with one or two people who like to cause trouble on the forums and post as different people, so Paul thought maybe this was a prank by one of them.

Old Post Oct-27-2001 19:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy trance Click here to Send Boy trance a Private Message Add Boy trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastic Angel
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi George!!!

i dont wanna be agressive to anyone.... i can understand it
that people are careful.....

ok gotta go out!!!

cya later

elef

Old Post Oct-27-2001 21:13  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastic Angel Click here to Send Plastic Angel a Private Message Visit Plastic Angel's homepage! Add Plastic Angel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Wilson

OK I just found it a bit unlikely that somebody who I've got several tracks of would visit this site! Sorry for my earlier comment!

A while back somebody said they were DJ Mind X and got totally flamed for it when somebody checked his profile and discovered he wasn't he got totally flamed so I just thought we might be in another situation like that!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...p?threadid=1495

Old Post Oct-27-2001 21:24 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastic Angel
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi Paul,

no prob my friend..... i never would do such silly games...
As i said i like taking part in this forum!!!

thats it!!!

yours elef / PA!

Old Post Oct-27-2001 21:34  Germany
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Hey Elef.. Just dropping in to say hello.. I recently sent you a PM around 2-3 days ago asking some questions about Afterglow. I checked again and the tracking stated that you havent read it yet.

To read PM's just scroll to the bottom (all the way to the bottom) of the page and it's in thier. If you have time to answer my PM please do.. Nice seeing you again on the forums, if you arent busy with things please see if you might be able to drop by the T.A. chatroom either through Java or using mirc.

To enter through Java go to the main page of www.tranceaddict.com & click the chatroom option @ the top of the page..

To enter through mirc download mirc @ www.mirc.com and then open it after installing and type in

/server webchat.org

then

/join #tranceaddict

Glad To See You Again

- Jay

Old Post Oct-27-2001 22:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastic Angel
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi Jayd...

i hope i could help cu in the mirc-channel my friend!!

bye elef / PA!

Old Post Oct-28-2001 09:03  Germany
boy_luke_y2k
StarwakEaddict

Cool

Hey Elef, nice to see we have a down to earth professional trance producer among us. Congratulations with all your records so far, and I'm definately gonna get Afterglow. It's a shame that a non-vocal of Sweet Sixteen isn't available. I would really like a vinyl of that.

Last edited by boy_luke_y2k on Oct-28-2001 at 20:38

Old Post Oct-28-2001 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for boy_luke_y2k Click here to Send boy_luke_y2k a Private Message Visit boy_luke_y2k's homepage! Add boy_luke_y2k to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastic Angel
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi...

yeah maybe you are right but it was the decision of the Labelmanagement so i couldnt decide it!!!

Thanks for going to buy Afterglow.. its really a very good track!!1

bye elef

Old Post Oct-29-2001 07:45  Germany
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Purchased Afterglow Today..

I bought Afterglow & Pascale today at a local record store and all I can say is wow. Definitly well put together tune. Tracks like these dont come as often, I suggest all of you go out and buy the vinyl. It's worth the $ .

The Afterglow club mix is great, very uplifting. The breakdown for both of these mixes is sort of like a strong electric guitar. The breakdown and after the best parts of this mix I would say.

Then comes the fireglow mix, a more progressive mix of this tune.. The part just before the song finishes just does it for me.

Well anywayz, it's definitly a sweet tune. And no I am not saying it just because Elef A.k.a. Plastic Angel is on the boards, if the tune wasnt quality then I would let you all know.

Overall I would probably be spining this tune alot. Great work dude

Old Post Oct-29-2001 23:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastic Angel
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi JaydD,

really great that you bought both records.. also well chosen
words on this short review...!!!!
I can say that Afterglow isnt the strongest track of the LP so
you can see and hear that the LP has a very high level....

Yo brother.... many many thanks for the support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have George Acosta's email???? because this on his site
doesnt work!!

thats it!!!

yours elef!!!!!!

Old Post Oct-30-2001 06:22  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Afterglow out now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackC'Hantal - The Realm (What remix?) [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuzon - The Baguio Track (Bedrock Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread