Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

Ian
Petran

Old Post Jun-27-2008 10:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

I'd have to say nefardec.

Although I'm by no means a Deep House enthusiast, his track selections and recommendations are nothing short of classy (and that's a word I rarely use in regards to other people's musical tastes).

Old Post Jun-27-2008 10:11  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

mattsanity
AustralianGQ
BoRe

these guys seriously know their shit

Old Post Jun-27-2008 10:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

I don't really follow what anyone else listens to apart from the select few but I don't think name dropping is particularily cool.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 10:18  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isoterra
hi

ian
sykonee
system-j
rebel9 (on a good day)
lunar phase 7 (cos he likes my stuff )

(edit - i suppose the guy above me too)

Old Post Jun-27-2008 10:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

That one guy that likes Airdrawndagger.

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post Jun-27-2008 10:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Darkarbiter
Psysnob

Not:
Mr. Mystery
Mr. Jolivebingles
S3nate

Plenty of people here who like goa trance... but not other stuff.

Check out my Goa and psy Trance mixes!

Old Post Jun-27-2008 10:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Darkarbiter Click here to Send Darkarbiter a Private Message Add Darkarbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Everybody.

((((Hug))))

Old Post Jun-27-2008 11:43  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

There are loads of people on TA with great music taste, which is why I spend so much time here. I'm not going to fill up the page with names, because it's not big or clever to name drop but I always have respect for those guys who love the 90s prog like I do, and you know who you are.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-27-2008 12:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Corey
Senior tranceaddict

Corey is da man

Old Post Jun-27-2008 12:19  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Click here to Send Corey a Private Message Add Corey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

I've found great influence from many people here over the years. To mention some of the biggest..

MaRt
montana
sand leaper
grimreaper <3
isoterra
Ste
Mr.Mystery
UKTA Radio DJs from 2003-date

I don't agree with all of their tastes, infact montana & myself often disagree, but I r espect those guys who immerse themselves in music as much as I do (and in many cases more so) and who have an open mind to genres. I could easily add another 20-30 peoples names but it'd then turn into naming anyone i'd ever agreed with on one tune

Old Post Jun-27-2008 12:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
I don't really follow what anyone else listens to

+1

There are times when I think I've found someone with the same taste, then out of nowhere they say they love something I think is utterly horrible.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 12:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID played by Dj Astrid 01 [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInner State - "Changes" (John O'Callaghan Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread