Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

Arrow Christianity

This is a thread for everyone in order to shed light in a world of darkness.

I have a steadfast conviction that the Father, Son, and Spirit are alive and well since the beginning of time; and that the Godhead (whose three in one) will show immeasurable love to anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

I believe the holy spirit, the 3rd person in the trinity, has told me deep down in my gut to make this thread.

If I dislike anyone in any way in this thread, you can write me off as a two-faced bible thumper who doesn't practice what he preaches. I'm a servant who was pre-destined by God to show Christlike compassion to christians and non-christians alike. I hope I didn't say that in a conceited manner.

If you have any prayer requests or want to seek his glory, I can gladly be a helping servant. Jesus was the embodiment of humility, so hopefully I can be a modest contriutor.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 00:53  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

God told me to tell you to stop making threads.

Period.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-05-2012 00:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

That's a strong remark. Im not here to seek a "flu shot" conversion. I just hope that Christ hovers over this community and makes a close band of brothers.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 00:58  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
That's a strong remark. Im not here to seek a "flu shot" conversion. I just hope that Christ hovers over this community and makes a close band of brothers.

His work is thusly made evident by the clear unity among the atheists of this forum.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Your humility is too arrogant for me.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

I am the most humble person you will ever meet.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:02  United States
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:16  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO

That's a very interesting video. I'm curious if those other deities represent the idea of dying for man's sins.

That's exactly why I'm a christian. Jesus was holy and sinless, yet died brutally in place of a wretched human like myself. To be made new and spotless through Jesus is a powerful notion.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:28  South Korea
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Your humility is too arrogant for me.

I apologize if I come off that way. I might easily be subliminal in saying "look at me, I'm one of a few christians on a site dominated by athiests!" Once again, I apologize.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:33  South Korea
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
Jesus was holy and sinless, yet died brutally in place of a wretched human like myself. To be made new and spotless through Jesus is a powerful notion.

Vicarious redemption is highly immoral, it's Scapegoating - an ancient, primitive practice from the Middle East that doesn't deserve the attention of anyone capable of thinking.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 01:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Vicarious redemption is highly immoral, it's Scapegoating - an ancient, primitive practice from the Middle East that doesn't deserve the attention of anyone capable of thinking.

I just learned a new phrase from you. I agree that vicarious redemption is immoral especially when someone proudly calls themselves christian and does some something perverse at a venue on saturday before going to church on sunday. I know I've been spoiled at the expense of Jesus' death. That is why the real christians repent of their sins continuously everyday.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 02:24  South Korea

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackacid track [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdj tiesto - sparkles (Transa Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread